• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Listening to the main theme of Jurassic Park and trying to decide what to play tonight.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Twists and contortions, trying to excercise the aches and pains away. Lamenting that I am out of lavender oil for a soothing skin massage. If the ginger oil is gone too...no, no. I won't entertain such awful notions. There must be a little left at the bottom of the bottle...

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Have a hospital tube down my throat as part of a 24 hour medical exam so feeling quite uncomfortable right now but I'm trying to take it easy by watching some movies, reading books I like etc. :)

Sirfetch’d

Have a hospital tube down my throat as part of a 24 hour medical exam so feeling quite uncomfortable right now but I'm trying to take it easy by watching some movies, reading books I like etc. :)

ouch get well soon dear :(

i'm eating leftover pizza and browsing Netflix for something to binge

Years
  • I'm watching Youtube and doing whatever I can to avoid sleep, since I know I have to work late tomorrow, and I'd rather not be tired halfway through my shift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back