• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Listening to the NieR soundtrack and catching up on gaming news.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    trying to decide whether to stay up now and go on minecraft with my friend for that Nostalgia or if i should go to bed and try to wake up early to try and get in a good routine

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm just posting on the forums... also contemplating on whether to play Let's Go Eevee or do some more writing/story/character development. ><

just put healing ointment on my hands and gloves to keep the moisturizer in, because i suffer from dry skin each winter orz

I have that same problem with my elbows. I found that Burt's Bees extra dry skin lotion works very well. Now, I have this patch of sore dry skin just under my elbow that's pretty much refusing to go away. I've tried putting Vaseline on it, my usual dry skin lotion (the one I mentioned) and even a bit of bag balm... and it doesn't touch it. ;o; Both of my elbows have this dry patch of skin too...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    listening to music while soft-resetting on platinum for a shiny piplup, and casually browsing on pc. all because i'm trying to stay awake waiting for my sister to get home so i can have the bento she's bringing home to me.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm sitting back, listening to an assorted stack of records, making my rounds on the internet, and chatting with people on Discord. I've been needing this for so long.

Years
  • bracing myself for the upcoming semester tomorrow

and im doing that by doing absolutely nothing but sitting back, being lazy and browsing PC.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    doing a few more soft-resets for a shiny piplup on platinum before moving on to doing something else for a while since the thing i want to do kinda involves two hands hahah.

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Homework!

I know I shouldn't be as excited about that as I am but it's been years since I've been back to school and I'm really glad I decided to return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back