• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Foster The People - Are You What You Want To Be

A really catchy one from their latest release Supermodel. If you haven't checked these guys out yet, I heavily advise you do so now.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks

aka the whistley song hahaha. It's definitely a catchy tune, can't feel guilty whistling along because well, they're whistling.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Scourge of Iron by Cannibal Corpse

Oh my god, I love this song. Death metal is perfect.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Donkey Kong Country "Focused" OCRemix
    Remixer: DarkSim

YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x6WAeAeCWI

Small Disclaimer: Most of music I listen to is either video game OST or remixes of. I could probably count the number of lyrical songs I know with both of my hands. I'd have to multiply it a few times for my non-lyrical.

I love the beat, and one of my favorite things to hear in remixes is the source material, especially when I can recognize it. While not technically listening to it on YT, I figured I'd include the link for those who are unfamiliar with OCR, which from personal experience, is quite a number of people.

Years
  • Martin Solveig - Ready 2 Go (feat. Kele Okereke)

I love Solveig's music, and his tendency to have very entertaining music videos accompanying them. This one is no different, featuring Solveig dancing on a giant soccer field in the video. Kele (the vocalist) is of course that lead singer guy from Bloc Party.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back