• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Love - Cody Simpson...

Name says it all to be honest but.
    "The thing about love is it'll make you do some crazy things"
    "The thing about love is you know when you feel it, you feel it "

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    wake by the antlers. i really REALLY need to listen to more of these guys. this kind of music is so calming, and so beautiful, and so hard-hitting. i cried the first time i listened to them, no joke, lol.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Alice in ChainsRooster

No wonder this song is so famous! The two-minute guitar intro to this song is incredibly lovely to listen to, not to mention the lyrics are interesting to hear. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Take a Look Around - Limp Bizkit.

A friend linked me to this song earlier today, and had it stuck to my head ever since. Heard it before, but it's definitely been a while. xD;;

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Gumi and Rin Kagamine - LUVORATORRRRRY

I'm slowly getting into Vocaloid. HELP.

Rin's my favourite.

Years
    Wiley - Wearing My Rolex

I like the upbeat sound in the background of this song, but it's the constant repeating of the word "usually" in the song that turns me off. I think that with a background music like this, you'd think it wasn't a hip-hop song at all.

Clebby

Antidisestablishmentarian
    Years
    Surrender to Reason by Dream Theater.

Phenomenal song. Probably my favorite one off the new album. The final two minutes or so are just breathtaking.
    Dream Theater is pretty good; I probably enjoyed Octavarium and Metropolis Pt. 2 the most from them. :P

Are You With Me Now ~ Sixx: A.M.

Another great song with nearly flawless complimentary lyrics to the rhythm.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better

This song is awesome! Bleachers is Jack Antonoff or (the lead guitarist from the band fun.)'s side project and and this is the first single. It's a very good earworm song that's fun and and I can't sing along to it.

Clebby

Antidisestablishmentarian
    Years
    Breaking All Illusions ~ Dream Theater

This is from "A Dramatic Turn of Events", which isn't their best album in my opinion, but this is definitely their best song out of it. Outcry would have to be a close second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back