• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "Ichiban Hoshi" by Risa Taneda - the ending credits theme from Brynhildr and the Darkness.

It may only be 87 seconds, but it's a very beautiful and uplifting 87 seconds. ^_^ Hoping they release a longer version!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Last Song for Now by Fair and Kind

It's almost 4am here, listening to this song in the dead of night just makes you really put things into perspective and think about life and stuff.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    Indila - Dernière Danse
    A friend of mine send it to me and even though it's French I ended on liking it XD.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "My Curse" ~ Afghan Whigs

the first time I listened to this album I wrote it off as cookie-cutter, faux-sincere boring alternative rock. listening again right now and I don't think I could have been more wrong in my first evaluation.

Years
    Cemetery Weather - Isles and Glaciers

First heard this song last year. It's been a favorite of mine ever since.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Listening to "Planet" by Bitrok! ^^

Thanks to a well-timed randomized YouTube advertisement (probably the best one that I've ever seen to date; it is one of the primary reasons that I'm inclined to watch any randomized YouTube adverts/commercials that load for me (potentially introducing me to new music)) for the Nintendo 3DS release of the game Fractured Soul (which I hope to play some day, as it looks fun and engaging in its own right), I came across this absolute amethyst of a song. I recall it at the strangest of times, but it is a wonderful EarWorm in itself! Truly an underrated work of audio bliss, in my opinion.

Not sure what genre to classify it..electronic, maybe?

"YOU'RE AT RISK NOW!" ~
    -seemingly uttered by a lady with a wonderful singing voice :3

Last edited:
    Years
    Surrender to Reason by Dream Theater.

Phenomenal song. Probably my favorite one off the new album. The final two minutes or so are just breathtaking.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Super Bass (Instrumental) – Nicki Minaj

I'll be honest and say I really liked the original, but this is somehow at least 100% better IMO. I get all my bass and the awesome melodies without Minaj's repetitive singing, which is just cool :)

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Runaway by The Corrs

It's a childhood favorite. :) My cousin used to sing this song on karaoke a lot, so I guess that's how she indirectly introduced me to the song and the band altogether.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Lion by Hollywood Undead

This is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands. They're different than what I usually listen to, but their combination of rock and rap and awesome lyrics (and fun party songs) is just really a lot of fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back