• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
@CiCi had put it in one of these threads back in 2018 I think.

I was prepping for a bad day but something cool happened and I can't stop playing and dancing to this

Years
A Working Man's Prayer- Arthur Prysock

I can relate to the lyrics of this golden oldie folk song as the bills pile up, and I survive the I know how to. Arthur's soothing and moving bass tells me everything will be alright.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years

Every time I visit this thread you've never disappointed with good Mega Man music. 🤍

I got the sudden urge to listen to the HGSS soundtrack today! I've just been playing this video of the entire OST for the past couple hours, but sometimes I just like listening to a long supercut of everything, including the short little jingles.
Besides that, I've been listening to DiverDiva earlier this morning! I've been trying to get caught up on a lot of Nijigasaki music I missed recently and DD continues to be my favourite unit. I've really been loving both Shadow Effect and Eternal Light.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I'm 'technically' using a program that lets me listen to multiple vids at the same time, but this is my favorite singer of the three I'm blasting right now, so this is the version I'm posting here lol. :p
(and you can all blame Setsuna for my sudden love of LL music lol :p)

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
(and you can all blame Setsuna for my sudden love of LL music lol :p)
35b02a6618942083f0aac305cabfd770f2ec53fc.gifv

Just one of the many things I'm good for.

I've been listening to Eieisa a bunch after a friend of mine put it on a list of songs to catch up with. I've also been replaying the entire Fly With You album a bunch, especially Walking Dream and Fly With You itself. Everything in there is great, but those are definitely my favourites. Fly With You is the best album Nijigasaki has ever put out, I'm fully convinced at this point.

Back