• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Years
  • Joshua Bassett & Olivia Rodrigo - Just For a Moment

normie stuff for real, but i haven't been able to stop humming it since watching High School Musical: The Musical: The Movie (how on Earth did this name get approved) with the gf a month ago

Years
  • It's a weird song i'm addicted to now. I keep listening to it on loop for some reason. o_O; It's called "Rawest Forest" (probably a meme song) and the song is about Super Mario RPG. *sobs* I'll never get to play it as I have no access to an SNES or the game. Oh well.

Years
  • Spectacular! - Everything Can Change

feeling really nostalgic rn since rewatching the movie with the gf yesterday. Nolan Gerard Funk's got some real good pipes damn.

might wanna binge some HSM songs next ;-;

Years
  • I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Hazbin Hotel Pilot version

It's amazing how in my sadness, this really sad song cheered me up after listening to it on repeat for an HOUR! Might use for my audition song but I don't really know yet. The key this song is set in is quite high. *shrug*

Years
  • Time - Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

A good listen when you're in too good of a mood to remind you of your own mortality and that everything you do it pointless and will be forgotten

Back