• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Hadrian's Demon - Two Steps From Hell

Quickly becoming one of my favorite artists for inspirational music, this is one of my favorite songs by them.

Years
    Vampire Weekend - Step

One of my all-time fave Vampire Weekend songs, and I'd likely say it's because it's one of the rare "emotional" songs from a band who tend to do fast-paced stuff. If you thought they're only known for catchy stuff and then hear this, I can say you got well caught off-guard.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    girugamesh - →み恨逆

I kinda just got back into them. I do need more of them. >< Sadly, the site I usually go to for visual kei music is all fucked up, and I'm hoping it's not something they do from now on either.

Years
    Chequerboard - Opening the Gates

First listened to this while reading Lolita and completely fell in love with it. Sadly, nobody I know irl has ever listened to it :(

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Takeru - 忘却の空(カバー)

Gawd. This guy is fucking amazing. I mean, considering all the shit he's been through, and he STILL remains happy as fuck no matter what. I love him for that and for other things as well.

Years
    Flight Facilities - Claire De Lune (feat. Christine Hoberg)

Me and Weiss are having a love towards this Australian electronic act right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back