• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you saving up to buy or last bought?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • I'm saving up to buy a laptop, because I really really need one. ;_; But my dad said he might buy me one, so if he gets me that, the money I've saved up with go towards a new phone.

Eh.. Last thing I bought?

Probably anime DVD's.

Years
  • I don't have to save for anything. My parents get me everything I ask for. Except for the car I want. I have to save for that. My mom gave me her car to sell so I'll get a lot of money for that. Then I'll put it together with the money I save.

Last thing I bought was a drink at Starbucks.
    Mmmmm. Yummy.
    :]

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm currently saving to pay for the trip out to Hawaii with my cousin to her folks this christmas!

the last thing I bought was a new cooling pad for my laptop, I hate warm lap on plane rides.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, the last thing i bought(or helped buy) was my TWEWY.
    and now i'm saving up for FF4DS.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm saving up for a laptop, so I'm trying not to spend much....Last thing I bought was a Manaphy plushie XD

Not to be rude, but no you don't. Vista is an extremely buggy Operating System.
    When I got my last PC it had Vista installed, and error after error and blue screen after blue screen showed up. I "backtracked" to XP Pro, and my system has run flawlessly ever since.
    Microsoft has even said that Vista is a bad OS, and was released before the bugs were worked out. Even with the Service Packs its not much better.

But if your looking for something that looks great and has some flashy features, by all means go with Vista. If your looking for something that preforms well on the other hand, I'd suggest going with XP Pro.

Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it. ;)

Huh? I've had Vista for over a year and I've haven't got the blue screen of death *once*. World record for me. XP crashed on my every once in a while, hasn't happened with Vista o.O And 6 people use this computer

Years
  • You laptop must of just been to rubbish to run vista since I never get problems with my Vista PC. I would never backtrack to XP because for me thats even slower.

VISTA ALL THE WAY:)

Well Im a trying to save up for some new bike tires so I can go out for a change.

I actually bought my new PC for about $3000. So no, my computer has nothing to do with it.

My dad got a Vista laptop. And it doesn't seem as bad as you made it sound eleven.

I'm only stating a fact. Take it or leave it.

But if you were to contact an area computer whiz, he/she would tell you the same thing. I know two such people, and both wouldn't touch Vista with a 10 foot poll...

On a side note, sorry for leading the topic off the wrong way. I'm just trying to be helpful. :)

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Last bought: socks and a hello kitty thing that I can have on my clothes 8D
    Saving for: Camera, wii and some ebay stuff 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Saving up for a trip to the Philippines with my mommy to visit my relativess. LOLL, that`ll probably happen in a 10+ years though... since I have tons of money, but then it all gets spended on crap that I buy.

Oh & the last thing I bought were four pairs of swimsuits.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • The last thing I bought was Law of Ueki vol. 12, and Hell Girl vol. 2 (My mother gave $40.00 to me, and I just saved up until I bought the mangas, well, that is called saving right?), oh and before that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time Version. (I actually saved for this one! took me three weeks, and saved up $2.50 a day.)

The thing I'm gonna save for? A new manga, maybe I'm gonna buy He Is My Master, and Case Closed (Detective Conan), or just maybe Pokemon Rangel: Shadows of Almia. (Probably the first one.)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I am currently saving up for SPORE on PC. I have pre-ordered but I don't think I have enough money for it...
    The last thing I bought was a hot chocolate... I can't remember the last thing I bought other than food... I was a while ago.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Last bought: Connected heart pendants for my boyfriend and I. :B
    Saving up for: Our six month anniversary (Sept. 11th o_o ♥ ) present/Christmas present.

I'm horrible, aren't I? XD

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Well, The last Couple Things i Bought was at a Flea Market:

2 NDS Games:
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for all
    Children of Mana

and 2 DVD's:
    BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo: Bo-nafide Protector
    &
    The Legend of Zelda: Ganon's Evil Tower
    (that's right! I Actually found some of the old ZELDA Anime)

(If you want to get more information on Flea markets, Just leave me a Profile visitor Message)

What am I saving up to Buy:
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    and maybe a
    R4 Flash cart.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    It's all change of the last bought front.
    I just bought Cooking Mama 2 on DS XDD

And a more recent 'planning to buy' is some new skinny jeans :3

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Saving up for... erm... either a Nintendo DS Lite & Pokemon Platinum (when it comes out), or my own laptop. I have more than enough money for both, I'm just waiting on it.

Last bought... a sweater. Yay.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am saving up for my trip with my family next year. And next month I want to go to RealmCon, so I am saving a little for that.

The last thing I brought is some food. XD I need to go grocery shopping soon. :/ It has been awhile since I brought any anime dvds, dvds, music cds, manga, new clothes, etc...

I need to get some. D:

Or maybe save up for a digital camera too.

Back