• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you THINKING right now?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Unicorns are pretty but i wanna still be SUPER into pokemon xD

Ahhhh....being an All Things Pokemon obsessed autistic girly girl is weird xD *glomp's corni-chan*

EDIT: Maybe i should say....interesting, instead of 'weird'? :P

Last edited:

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
That I'm hungry

Unicorns are pretty but i wanna still be SUPER into pokemon xD

Ahhhh....being an All Things Pokemon obsessed autistic girly girl is weird xD *glomp's corni-chan*

EDIT: Maybe i should say....interesting, instead of 'weird'? :P

Its good to be werid

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm thinking that I'm sleepy, but also I wanna stay up for the election, play FFXIV, and just enjoy not being at work. Lol

Years
About how I like apples, and how they'd be oddly compatible with mashed potato. And how traditional Greek outfits are cool. And a potential Star War story. And possibly a username change. And how it's my birthday in like 11 days and how I'm going to OD on pistachios and wear a Stranger Things-esque sweater and-

Yeah well my mind is very active.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
"Why does my mouth hurt so much today?"

;-;

Last edited:
Years
How to write a story with proper age differences which creates a good dynamic, especially considering the third element which governs interaction. And how to conjure a character physically and make it all work out.

And how I love the feeling of getting smarter. Or rather, I love the feeling of the pre-existing intelligence coming into play. Dormancy is no state for one's brain to be in.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Hoping I get over this cold before the weather gets worse.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
logo.svg

Back