• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing now?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Since the old thread died out, I decided to make a new one. So people what are you currently wearing and/or what did you wear for the day?

Me? Just a boxer and a shirt.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Exactly what you're wearing, just got back from a long day.
    I was wearing a Red and White T Shirt with some Grayish O'Neil Shorts and my Grey Vans.
    Actually looked good. I got a lot of new clothes today though!
    Light Blue and Brown Shorts from American Eagle.
    A Hurley Shirt that has like beach Photography in a circle.
    A Vans Shirt with a Flamingo and Green flowers in a circle.
    And Some Grey Vans Shorts.

Pretty Solid Day.

Years
  • nothing

I'm in a purple nightgown and my fuzzy robe. Great clothes for just lounging around at the computer, like I do every night... :p

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Today I wore black jeans and a cute blue dress with skulls on it and a yellow bow in my hair with a candy necklace.

Right now? I'm not wearing anything.

England is cold.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Sweatpants and a t-shirt -- minimalist and in my pajamas ♥

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Maaaaaac, for once, I'm not wearing shorts...!

...White Hollister shirt and pink lounge pants. Hollister is a staple wear. As for the pants, I jokingly said I wanted them when I was Christmas shopping with the folks. I didn't expect my parents to actually buy them when one leg of the pants says crazy ♥♥♥♥♥ on the side and it's see-through on the backside. What do you take me for? 8(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • blade omg

I'm wearing my thrift shop baseball shirt and my boyfriend's underwear because I wanted to wear shorts but only had pants here. 8)

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Um...
    Blue pyjamas? XD
    Was getting rdy for bed, but usually everyday, I would wear a hoodie (until summer, where the T-Shirts flings out like a breeze)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Just wearing pyjamas at the minute. I don't think I'm going anywhere today, so I might be wearing these all today.

Years
  • My soaking wet work pants, also one black and one white sock because I couldn't find two black socks and I needed to be able to prove I was in uniform. Or at least one foot is.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Right now I'm wearing my wet Hawaiian swimming suit as the plumber's still not come to fix the taps which are not working.... (lol)

Before this I was wearing my nighties the entire day. Hope the plumber comes soon as I have to change for a meeting with some of my friends.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • A black baggy t-shirt with 'Lavender' and 'FURANO A Center of Hokkaido' written on the front + a pair of pink shorts with large blue polkadots. Typical home clothes.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Grey tank-top along with just Black basketball shorts, well that was before I got soaked by my brother's prank.

Now I had to wear nothing but red shorts, like really really short. Gah.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Right now? Pajamas. Specifically, Batman fleece pajamas and one of my old basketball shirts. When I get my lazy out of beddecide to get dressed, i'm going to wear jeans and a sweatshirt, my signature for colder months.

(It feels odd reading these)

Back