• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What celebrities do you share your birthday with?

Years
    I don't recall many October 1st celebs right off the bat but the first one that comes to mind is the "legendary" Julie Andrews. By golly it feels amazing I share a birthday with such an amazing actress like her.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Ron Jeremy.

-Head desk-

Oh! And Roy Khan from the band Kamelot.

Mitt Romney.

And Claudio Sanchez from Coheed and Cambria as well.

Last edited:

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Thomas Jefferson (US President)
    Ron Perlman (Actor)
    Tyrone Griffin (Rapper)
    William Sadler (Actor)
    Al Green (Singer)

and most importantly Patrik Elias (New Jersey Devil's player)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Some of the celebrities I share a birthday with are:
    Tim Curry (English actor and singer)
    Richard Phelps (English pentathlete)
    James Franco (American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter)
    Kate Hudson (American actress and singer)
    Hayden Christensen (Canadian actor)
    Maria Sharapova (Russian tennis player)
    Harruna Kojima (Japanese actress and singer)
    Kelly Olynyk (Canadian basketball player)
    Lee Areum (South Korean singer)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    The only person I know is Constantine, the Roman Emperor, because I'm learning about him right now haha. But I do share my birthday with Pokemon :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Mark Antony
    Benedict Arnold
    Andy Rooney
    Faye Dunaway
    Ll Cool J
    Jason Bateman
    Dave Grohl
    Grant Gustin

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Joan Jett
    Scott Baio (Charles in Charge)

I don't know anyone else on the list.

Oh and Shikamaru if you wan't to count anime characters lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The only ones that most people will know... I saw a list online of other ones, but the names and faces weren't overly recognizable to me.

- Pink
    - Wiz Khalifa

bawww they suck

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    James A. Garfield and Indira Gandhi are the only ones that really comes to mind for my birthday.

EDIT: They were both leaders of their countries who were assassinated. I guess I should stay away from politics, then...

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    My list is a mixed bag for me. I was born May 14th. We have George Lucas, who made the Star Wars movies and Indiana Jones , but is also money hungry. Mark Zuckerburg , creator of Facebook, another money hungry man. Miranda Cosgrove, known for role as Megan on Drake& Josh and Carly on iCarly. I love both of those shows , and Megan is one of the best characters on Drake & Josh , so Miranda Cosgrove sharing a birthday with me is alright. Fun fact, if she were born a year earlier, we'd share the exact same birthday.

I also share my b-day with Eion Colfer, author of the Artemis Fowl series, an awesome book series. And Cate Blanchett, known for The Lord of the Rings and Elizabeth. So a decent set of famous people I guess.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Bill Clinton and Christina Perri. Your birthdays are all invalid now. I win.

Years
    I share my birthday with Kelly Clarkson, one who i've heard a lot of the works of, and she's certainly good even if I sometimes consider her a poor man's Taylor Swift :P If only because of so many songs that basically flip off her exes (like Because of You, Walk Away, Stronger, etcetera). I know she has a child coming, too.

There aren't many others I saw listed, so there's this one to mention.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Most of the celebrities I share my birthday with aren't really familiar to me, unfortunately. :( There's Fred Rogers, though, and that's pretty cool!

Back