• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What customizations do you have?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    What did you put on your character? What color contacts? Any lipstick?
    Discuss. I command you.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    none of the lipstick looks great to me really

but I look like this currently:

blue

gucci
    Years
    on my male i have brown contacts, jeans, a cap, and a white t-shirt. my female character i'm still in the middle of customizing, but i'm so glad they brought back this feature and expanded it the way they did.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    on my male i have brown contacts, jeans, a cap, and a white t-shirt. my female character i'm still in the middle of customizing, but i'm so glad they brought back this feature and expanded it the way they did.

Yeah me too. I didn't like character customization that much at first, but now It's the first thing I do in a city xD

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Hair cut and Black horn rimmed Glasses with torn cut off jeans and plain white shirt of some kind and a black sports backpack.

I wish they'd added more clothes though including some full length trousers! I understand its hot in Alola but still. They need to allow all the clothing at the beginning opf the game though aside from a few special items (such as skull T) as you want to play the whole game with the look you want not just add bits as you go.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Wearing the default Cap, Black Eyeglasses, Black Poloshirt, Black Cargo Short, default
    shoes and Black Sports Bag. I wish the color of the shoes can be change from blue to
    black. I dressed my character the way I style myself irl. (─‿‿─)

Years
    Platinum blonde hair, modern quiff hairstyle, burgundy contacts. Love this combination <3

As for clothing: white polo shirt, black shorts, white/beige shoes and a beige backpack.

Years
    My character's appearance has the following:
    Ash Brown
    Chin-haired Bob
    Hazel eye contacts

Pretty sure this combination resembles what I actually look like. I do love to change her clothes a lot and I sometimes look around for ideas. I may try the dye stands sometime, especially since I have both a 3-star Team Blue and Team Pink in Festival Plaza.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    My male character wears "Fruit" clothing, plus purple tinted glasses, a purple bag, and purple shoes.

Shixyo

Nobody
    Years
    Me, with the exception of the pants, shoes, and no glasses. (I had just gotten to the town where I could first change)

*Edit* Well, the img isn't working, but I'm wearing the white v neck, tan khakis, blue sneakers that you start off with, and the blue backpack.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Platinum blonde hair, since I don't have white yet, and blue eyes for a face. As for clothing, I change frequently, but I always have some variant of over-the-knee socks. Sadly I'm only up to Heahea City on Akala right after a reset but eh, I'll get there. :>

Years
    Spoiler:

This is how my character looks like I've been trying to go with a Team skull look and ended up with this.

Last edited:
    Back