• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Christmas?

Years
    • Seen today
    What would you like to receive for Christmas? (Or the other various holidays)

I would like to get a rubix cube. I never solved one, but I still always have fun trying.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I want absolutely nothing for Hannukah this year. I don't care, especially not during a global pandemic.

Cancel Christmas and Thanksgiving. Cancel every holiday until 2021.

Years
    a neat little gaming mouse. wanna destroy noobs on csgo with my slightly above average aim and not have to worry about my office mouse spinning out.

Years
    Good, strong health for my mother. She seems to be healing up and on the road to a recovery, so keeping her on that road would be the best present for me. /Crosses fingers

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Good, strong health for my mother. She seems to be healing up and on the road to a recovery, so keeping her on that road would be the best present for me. /Crosses fingers

I'm so glad to hear everything went okay.

I've been clinging to Christmas this year, since it's been nice having that one thing to look forward to. Due to covid, we aren't celebrating in a traditional way. My older brother has tested negative, and plans on coming down in December so he'll be tested a second time. If it goes accordingly we could see him at the beginning of December. But his area is also imposing travel restrictions so that possibility might be out.

Away from material things, I really just hope to see my brother again. I'll be devastated if even this is taken. We still plan a video call on December 25th so there's still something positive.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years

I pray for your mother's good health. I'm glad to know she's recovering!

Away from material things, I really just hope to see my brother again. I'll be devastated if even this is taken. We still plan a video call on December 25th so there's still something positive.
    Hi Zeostar, it's been a while! And I totally understand this. I hope you'll be able to enjoy some quality time with your beloved brother. I was unable to meet my cousins for a big chunk of the year (if not for covid we'd have met at least twice a month). I was really upset whenever our plans to meet them were blown away. First it was covid and then the floods.
    Wishing you well mate!

As for Christmas, I want to get in touch with a best friend who hasn't been in regular contact. We used to talk regularly but it's not been that way. Hope this is mended.

Last edited:
    Years
    Whatever I'm given, I don't exactly care.
    I see some 30 somethings wanting such expensive things or getting spoiled like kids. It's just not me.

Years
    • Seen today
    I pray for your mother's good health. I'm glad to know she's recovering!

Hi Zeostar, it's been a while! And I totally understand this. I hope you'll be able to enjoy some quality time with your beloved brother. I was unable to meet my cousins for a big chunk of the year (if not for covid we'd have met at least twice a month). I was really upset whenever our plans to meet them were blown away. First it was covid and then the floods.
    Wishing you well mate!

As for Christmas, I want to get in touch with a best friend who hasn't been in regular contact. We used to talk regularly but it's not been that way. Hope this is mended.

Ah hopefully. And I understand. I lost my best friend in the early months of this year. It stings, but it was a weird unpreventable situation. I wish you the best, and that you can get into contact again.

Also feel free to message me at anytime, speaking with you was always enjoyable.

Years
    What would you like to receive for Christmas? (Or the other various holidays)

I would like to get a rubix cube. I never solved one, but I still always have fun trying.

If you don't know the pattern I think it is extremely difficult. I went down a Rubik's cube rabbithole one day and spent hours watching videos learning the pattern and it is still quite difficult. I am hoping to get a Clayton Kershaw jersey and a new Seahawks hat. 😁

Years
    • Seen today
    If you don't know the pattern I think it is extremely difficult. I went down a Rubik's cube rabbithole one day and spent hours watching videos learning the pattern and it is still quite difficult. I am hoping to get a Clayton Kershaw jersey and a new Seahawks hat. 😁

Yeah I don't think i'll ever solve one. But I could see myself falling down the same rabbit hole, and I would love to try.

Years
    I don't care what I get for Christmas....just money to save up in case in 2021 I DO see something I like, I can buy it. If there's a Switch Pro in the future you better believe i'll be saving up. Or if a game catches my fancy in 2021 idk.

Back