• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style did you choose?

What style of website do you use?

• Reshiram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tsutarja

• Pokabu

• Mijumaru

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Gochiruzeru

• Swanna

• Kurumiru

• Manmanbou

• Mebukijika

• Dangoro

• Basurao

• Minezumi

• Zoroark

• Choroneko

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other Style

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Nothing too fancy is good enough for me. I currently use Forever Standing; very simple. :D

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
    Johto Elite, I like the dark colors of it and it doesn't make the site look as bright on my monitor. Plus there's also smexy Will in the top banner which is always a plus.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I am currently ditching Team Magma. I couldn't adjust to it :/

I am now going to test out all of the PokeLinks, Sweet Kisses, Conway and Inverted as I absolutely love their colours now.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Right now I'm using Generation InVerse - Tsutaaja. The colors are simple and easy to read with, IMO. I was previously using Johto Elite 4 for a while (Pichu^2 before that, Seeds of Platinum one before that, and Forever Standing before that :). For some reason, I just cycled through the default themes!) because the dark color looked cool, but it wasn't easy on the eyes after a while... I was going to use Generation InVerse - Zoroark for a blend of simple-to-read+dark colors, but the color scheme used for it didn't seem quite right...

So for now, Gen InVerse Tsutaaja it is! (even though I'm starting with Pokabu :D)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I use my style, New Directions, which is currently in development.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I'm using Johto Elite. I like the dark skin and the way it turned out(Likes the reply post thing on Johto Elite. Makes it pretty).

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    ummm atm "time and space" and i dont remember choosing it but i've used it all day and i dont mind. but if i get sick of "v-bulletin default" or any other similar 'plain' sort of theme, i use a christmas theme or "sweet kisses." mostly "sweet kisses."

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    i am using the vbulletin default. i know it sounds crazy but i totally lik3 it. <3

Ramzi

Years
    When I opened the forum, Generation InVerse was set as the default theme and it is actually pretty good. I didn't test any other styles, but so far, I am going to stick with my current one.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm currently previewing an in-development style, like I imagine half of the other eligible supporters are, and I'm loving it despite my affinity to darker styles. :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I am now sticking with blossom shower. It is so lovely, easy on the eyes, and just looks cool with the font I use and the default colouring of it. Hooopefully I will stick to this one for a while. I am so picky, but this one is my favourite by far now.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm using The Johto Elite. I tried switching to Generation InVerse, but I'm too used to TJE to switch from it. Definitely Jake's best style he's ever done.

Back