• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What have you done that 99% of the forum hasn't?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    When I was born I came out my mother feet first instead of the usual head first. In other words, I'm what's known as a breech baby. I guess that counts since I'm sure not a lot of people here aren't breech babies.

Oh and I'm sure none of you ever been pulled over on Christmas cause someone mistaken your ice scraper as a rifle. That happened to my family this Christmas.

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
    Here's my list;

-Almost sold pills to an undercover cop, but managed to talk my way out of it.

-Saved a mans life who was in a motorcycle accident

-Sold everything I own in the world except my clothes, bed and computer

-Managed to get my Diploma, Drivers License and Accepted into a University in under 6 months

- Moved half way across the country to be with a woman I thought was "The One"

That's about all I can think of for now.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Ya'll make my life sound heller boring, thanks. -_-

Nothing noteworthy for me, as far as I can remember. I guess you need a good amount of luck to have done something unique. The most interesting thing I can think of is stand off the edge of a 8 story building and watch the street below without falling over to my death. Does that count?

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    Well... I've met LittleKuriboh in person before.

I have as well (and I didn't even know that YGO Abridged was a thing when I met them ahaha

I'll say that I played badminton competitively because I don't know many badminton players personally.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
    Creating Console games, I guess that's the only thing I've done what even more than 99% of the others here didn't.

Years
    I modded a sub-forum (Pokemon Manga & Comics) for a short while despite having never posted there, and knowing next to nothing about the topic. That's got to be some sort of achievement, right?

Other than that, in the one year I played little league baseball, I was named to our city's All-Star team, and was the Rookie of the Year. I really wish I wouldn't have given up on playing so soon, but hindsight really is 20-20.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I arm wrestled with Juicy and failed terribly.

99% of the forum probably hasn't done that.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Hmmm, win supportership 2 times from the same contest 2 times in a row

that and being the Queen of Shipping i suppose

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I've attended 10 different schools and have moved seven times. Four of which were across the country. Oh, and I topped out at number six on the main server for the NU tier before they reset it on showdown. Still trying to climb my way back up.

Years
    Let's see, I did quite a lot in the two years I've been at PC...

I became a supporter on my 20th birthday, I cracked 10K+ posts which is often hard to achieve, and I guess I proved to everyone here that Oshawott is not as bad as you think.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Oh, I just thought of a pretty good one. I've bowled a 300 game twice and an 800 series once. :3

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
    I know exactly what Bulgaria is, because in 2 days, our borders will be widely open to Bulgarians and Romanians.
    Our borders are already widely open for Poles, Turks, Moroccans, Germans, and what not.
    Yep, Netherlands really is an Import-dependent country.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I ran a forum for about a year a long time ago. I guess that is about it though, lmao. My life is exciting.

Back