• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What If? Redux

Years
    PETA would have a field day gathering all of them up and mass killing them later when they can't find them homes

what if traffic cones were 8 feet tall?

Years
    we'd constantly be full and our pants constantly soiled

what if we used needles instead of chopsticks?

Years
    carrying all my book reports to school would've given me spinal injuries years ago

what if phones only took 10 seconds to charge fully?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Then I would question why we can have that for phones but not for car batteries, etc.

What if salt actually tasted sweet?

Years
    sugar would have to taste like something else then, and it can't be salty anymore bcs that means something else. things would just get downright confusing...

what if honey was neon green?

Years
    everyone would hate rain to this day

what if everything was twice as big as it currently is?

and i mean everything

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Then we may not notice a difference. This results in the perpetual pondering of whether or not everything as we know it as doubled in size at some point in time and we've just been oblivious to such an event due to everything still remaining to scale.

What if philosophers studied the culinary arts instead of philosophy?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We would still have no clue on how to live our life. But at least we'd have a lot more cool recipes for meals.

What if we referred to "animals" as "monsters" instead?

Back