• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite fruit?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Spoiler:

What's your favorite fruit?

I like mangoes the most, and apples are second.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Mangoes, bananas, oranges, apples, strawberries, rambutan (local Malaysian fruit), grapes, pineapples, pears, plums. Most favourite would be mangoes.

Years
    this is reaaaally tough for me since i love fruit, but i think i'm gonna have to go with strawberries, because they always make me happy n__n

Sirfetch’d

^i eat is every day

Years
    I like pretty much any fruit, but strawberries have always been my favorite. One time when I was little, I ate 3 pounds of strawberries in one sitting! Grapes and peaches are probably second and third favorite respectively.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love fruit so so much that my favorite actually changes depending on my mood. Sometimes it's apples, other times oranges, kiwis, strawberries, bananans, mangoes, pineapple, peaches, plums. So many to choose from. ♥

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Honeydew melons are the best~ :D

Then there's bananas. Like, if I can't find anything honeydew-flavored then I'll go for banana. Bananas nom nom.

Years
    PEACHES

I have a weakness for anything peach-flavored, just saying. I don't even get a chance to eat peaches much nowadays but I still love 'em. ;-;

Pineapples are absolutely delicious as well, along with cantaloupes. Give please. Nom.

And then there's the new contestant of bananas. Not sure why, I was always just kind of "eh" about bananas before but now I can't get enough of them.

Years
    Blueberries, bananas, and blackberries are my favorite fruits, in no particular order, though I probably eat bananas the most often out of those 3.

And it wasn't until I was almost done writing that sentence that I realized all my favorite fruits start with B, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Nectarines and raspberries are my favorites. I buy nectarines pretty much every time I go to the store, but raspberries are a little expensive so I usually wait til I have a little extra change for those, haha. I also buy strawberries, bananas, mangoes, and peaches quite often. I think it's easier to ask me what fruits I don't like tbh, cause I like so many, haha.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i honestly love every single fruit. there isn't a single one i wouldn't eat, but i guess my favorites stand among the tart ones-- with the only exception being banana.

so i love bananas, tomatoes (i sprinkle salt on em), blackberries, strawberries, kiwis, pineapple.. etc.

Back