• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite fruit?

Years
    I've always loved bananas, pineapples, and grapes the most. I'm slightly allergic to bananas though :( But I still eat them because they are amazing.

Yukari

I really don't have anything else to say here, except that fresh pineapples are godlike.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    strawberries are my favourite. sprinkled with powdered sugar is perfect <3
    bananas and galia melons (is the name i know them by, but after looking up honeydew melons they may be the same thing?) are tied for second!

also i really hate oranges for some reason :c

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I love all fruit as long as it's not hairy. That means you kiwi >:(

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Pears man. Pears are life. I eat pears.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Strawberries and raspberries, allthough I'll eat pretty much any fruit apart from kiwis.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This thread reminded me that I have strawberries in the refrigerator, and I ran out to eat some.

Strawberries have always been my favorite fruit. If something was strawberry-flavored or had strawberries in it, I'd eat it. They're also the only fruit that doesn't give me acid reflux. It's just such a shame that they're expensive most times of the year.

I'm also fond of mangoes and oranges, but I don't eat those as often due to the acidity of them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    I like most fruit. Mangoes, apples, papaya, cherries, grapes, oranges, strawberries, raspberries...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I love love love love watermelons. A lot. Absolutely love sinking my teeth into juicy red flesh, and feel the cool water stream over my lips oh god yes

Mangoes are my second favourite fruit, especially love them for juice and ice cream. Mmhm! ;3

Years
    I really love peaches and mangoes, making summer my ideal time to delve into some yummy fruit. I do like pears, passionfruit and strawberries as well.

Back