• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious What is your Gender/Sexual Identity?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    5 and 6, but mostly 6. I can appreciate a very attractive woman. Anything beyond that with the opposite sex is a no-go.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • I legitimately have this feeling that I am really not interested in sex at all and that I am more than just a little bit gay but for some reason that feels really hard for me to accept. I have no problem with homosexual/homoromantic relationships but for some reason when I put them on myself it feels like I am almost posing or something? I can't really explain the feeling, also since I do have a non-binary SO who was assigned female at birth I am typically seen as hetero.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I legitimately have this feeling that I am really not interested in sex at all and that I am more than just a little bit gay but for some reason that feels really hard for me to accept. I have no problem with homosexual/homoromantic relationships but for some reason when I put them on myself it feels like I am almost posing or something? I can't really explain the feeling, also since I do have a non-binary SO who was assigned female at birth I am typically seen as hetero.
    Putting labels on yourself can help you to feel confident, or help others accept you into their community etc. But you don't have to label how you feel, whom you feel it for, or whether you feel it at all, in order to be perfectly normal, okay and valid :) imo if you ever feel a little bit romantic towards a guy, then you feel a little bit romantic towards a guy. If you like a nonbinary person, then that person is probably an awesome person. Maybe you can call yourself gay, or asexual, or just human and free.

Others can put you in a category for having brown hair or being a certain age, but when it comes to identity or feelings, only you decide what you want to be defined as, if at all.

<3

Last edited:

OhCrikey

Tophael
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    Cisgender Gay Male here, pansexual tendencies as I have to connect with the person them selves to want any form of physical reltaions.
    I'd say I range from a 3 to 6 on the Kinsey Scale, though I feel like its a little bit out dated.
    Personally I feel like my sexuality fluctuates in a mostly male centered range. I tend to predominantly be attracted to men, I tend to be more masculine in activities and enjoyments/ hobbies- but more effeminate in my emotional and mental states. I flux on all of these things though.
    I also flux on my state of gender but since there are about 6 different x and y compounded gender types known so far in human study, I try not to feel to dominantly anything anymore and to just recognize that I and my other fellow Humans are as capable of being anything as they are of being nothing. I tend to accept everyone and be very curious because of this. ❤

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Since this thread has been revived again, I'll say that I am nonbinary but more masculine leaning. I use they/them or he/him pronouns and my sexuality is queer. It just.. works well for me.

I can't be as masculine in public as I want to be (as in dressing that way or at least androgynously) because I live in the Deep South and I'm terrified to do so but.. I can at least be myself online for now.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Uh. I'm a cis female as far as identity goes, but in personality I'm not super "girly" and I wish I looked physically less feminine, as well. So basically I don't want to be treated/seen as a "girly" girl but I'm fine with identifying myself as a female.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i'm exactly a 3 on the kinsey scale. i've got attraction to both genders very equally i think.

i'm a trans dude and identify strictly with he/him pronouns :) i can dress feminine sometimes, but it's very rare.

Back