• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your religion?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • What religion (if you have any) are you? Do you practice or believe in your religion? What are your personal thoughts or beliefs on/of religion?

My religion is Neo-Paganism and I absolutely love it. I was raised Catholic but never really felt it was for me. When I discovered Paganism/Wiccan, it felt like I was coming home. I personally believe that a dualistic force (meaning male and female) exists in nature and therefore I consider all nature sacred. I believe in the Horned God of the Sun and the Triple Goddess of the Moon.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • What religion (if you have any) are you?
    Christian.

Do you practice or believe in your religion?
    I don't actively participate in church anymore because of my distrust of people, but I do believe in my religion. I don't need a building to prove anything to anyone.

What are your personal thoughts or beliefs on/of religious?
    Sometimes I don't know why I bother, to be honest. But I can't shake the thought that there has to be a higher power out there, and thus I stick with the religion I was raised with.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am a Christian.

I go to church sometimes, I pray a lot, and I read the Bible.

I believe in everything the Bible says.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Christian :]

I go to church sometimes, mostly on the 1st and 3rd sunday and that is it.

I still feel weird with Him looking at every single move I do. But that was the way I was brought up.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm a confirmed Roman Catholic, and despite my quarrels with the Vatican and dogma in general, I don't see any reason to change my beliefs over something so petty.

I believe in a creation deity and I believe that Jesus Christ was His earthly avatar and I adhere to His social philosophies and I believe in an afterlife based on a system of karma. Any more than that is deviating from the point of Catholicism.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • What religion (if you have any) are you?: Roman Catholic or Christian
    Do you practice or believe in your religion?:
    I go to church every Saturday evening.
    What are your personal thoughts or beliefs on/of religion?: I feel weird about certain parts of my religion, but I believe in it regardless.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I was raised Catholic but I believe in different aspects of different religions, and disregard other aspects. I am not agnostic or atheist, since I'm pretty certain of what I believe in.. but it just draws from so many other religions that I'd have to go into specifics.. (For example, I believe in threefold, but don't believe in deities. And I agree with certain traditions like marriage, but don't agree with going to church.)

I guess in the simplest of sense you could say.. I sorta believe like life is like an ocean.. and we are kinda like buckets floating in the ocean with the bottom cut out of our bucket.. and right now we only can see the water in our own bucket.. haha I guess it's hard to explain.

Years
  • I'm agnostic, meaning that I don't believe or disbelieve in religion. Although there isn't much proof to say that gods do exist, there isn't proof to the contrary so I'm not atheist. However, I adopt an atheist standpoint when it comes to how I go about my life - I don't adhere by any religious rules or go to church, for example.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I'm an atheist. I was raised catholic though, but I can't just believe in something I can't see.

Years
  • I was raised as a Roman Catholic, and stand by my religion. I go the church almost every Saturday evening because I'm too lazy to wake up in the morning on a Sunday.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm an atheist, because I consider more relevant what happens in this world than what may or may not happen in a future world whose existence can't be proved once I'm dead.

And, as long as you don't force your moral views on me, I'm fine with any kind of religion.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I think I'm an atheist. I've been losing faith in religion for the past years. Made me decide to become atheist. I was raised Roman Catholic though.

Years
  • I myself am a Muslim however I admit I'm not a very strong practicer. I mean, I believe in God, don't eat pork or non-halal meat and fast, but I don't go to the Mosque every Friday or whatever, so yeah. :/

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
    Christian -- more specificially Church of Scotland.

Yes I strongly believe in my religion and I used to go to church nearly every Sunday however I haven't been as frequently the past few months. I pray, probably not as often as I should -- same with regard to reading the Bible.

There are some aspects of Christian teaching and what the Bible says that I have "issues" with, persay. For example, I don't see anything wrong with people who are gay/bi etc. I also take issue with people who claim to be "Christian" but are more focused on preaching hate than love like some of the radical churches (I use that term very loosely) in America.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    What religion (if you have any) are you?
    Christian

I don't practice it as much as I want to. :/ I do the occasional prayer but I don't go to church. My family isn't the most dedicated out there.

What are your personal thoughts or beliefs on/of religion?
    I don't got a problem with others as long as they don't shove their views down my throat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I believe in different aspects of different religions, and disregard other aspects. I am not agnostic or atheist, since I'm pretty certain of what I believe in.. but it just draws from so many other religions that I'd have to go into specifics.

This.
    I don't follow any particular religion, it just seems like letting other people choose your beliefs for you. I agree with some things, and disagree with most others. I just like to decide for myself what I do and don't believe in.
    Most of the time I just say I'm agnostic for convenience. I do believe in something, just not anything similar to the traditional view of what a deity is.

As for my personal opinion on religion, I don't really like it at all because most religions these days have been twisted into something they never should have been (I'm not going to go into this in more detail). Jesus was a pretty cool guy, but I don't think he'd be too proud of all the things his disciples are doing and have been doing for almost 2,000 years. I'm not one to try and tell people what they should and shouldn't believe in, I only wish more people would think for themselves instead of just letting religion do it for them.

Last edited:

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    Christian.

I do, i go to church nearly every sunday, so what lol

Back