• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sexuality?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • I've seen a lot of people around PC compared to other forums I've been on with alternate sexualities, so I thought I'd ask the whole community, what is your sexuality?

Please do not discuss whether or not it's right to be one sexuality or another or whatever. If you're gonna say something that'll start an argument then just don't say anything ok thanks.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Heterosexual. Probably. I mean... I dunno, I find both guys and girls attractive, but I think I'm more inclined to men.

Ofc I'm odd in that I really am incapable of being really attracted to people I don't know, so... yeah. Idk. This is purely based on sexual attraction. Emotionally, I don't think there are any restrictions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I honestly don't even know. I spent a while questioning it, then decided, why does it even matter? It's only a simple label. I remember somebody on PC made a post with a picture saying

"this is what people think sexuality is" with black and white next to it. And then underneath "what sexuality actually is" with the entire colour spectrum; and I thought how true it was.

I've only dated girls, I've had crushes on girls and boys, I've been attracted to girls and boys, I don't know if I could have sex with a boy although I know I could do A FEW THINGS BORDERING ON SEX, I feel like I would love anyone of any gender but I've only been in love with the three girls I have dated. That's me summarised simply.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I identify most with demisexuality, but I'm questioning it because I have experienced lust before without having been in a relationship with someone. I could be bisexual, but I've never had romantic feelings for a guy and I don't see myself being in a sexual relationship with one, nor am I remotely interested. I've only been in a relationship with two girls before. The last one being the one that I had thoughts of being demisexual, because I didn't have any sexual feelings for her until our relationship really began to developed. I know I'm heteroromantic, though, and that takes a huuuuge priority over sexual attraction for me, which is something that makes me hesitant to say that I'm bisexual.

I'm not interested with getting into a relationship with someone unless I feel that it can be a long term one, which is why I've only had two relationships. I feel that prevents me from being able to really identify with a sexuality. As much as I don't like labels, it'd be nice to be able to say a word and someone immediately understand without having to go into long tangents like this of why I may or may not be this or that.

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • I am both asexual and aromantic; I've honestly never really been interested in these things, and I've never felt anything for anyone else, beyond enjoying talking to them on occasion.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Well I was originally gonna spill my sexuality in a blog post some day, but now is as good as time as any -.-

After much thought... I'm definitely a homosexual :x I've dated 4-7 girls (who I've actually dated is somewhat ambigious) and I've never really considered having sex with any of them. My most recent girlfriend, of whom I dated for 2-3 years, made me experience a demisexual moment, but it was relatively weak and I still never really considered sex (never been a fan of the female body). We had cybered a few times, but still... I always needed to "finish up" with some gay material before I could even finish cybering :x I've also always been attracted to guys and have been interested in the male anatomy since I was four.

I've been pretty scared to admit it because well... I find males to be unapproachable, I get along well with girls, I want biological children, I worry about other's opinions, and I have just been completely in denial :/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • It's really hard to say for me, I'm never certain, sometimes I say I'm Bi then Gay, sometimes denial says hi and I say I'm straight. ;-; I'd probably say Bisexual, since I prefer both genders but prefer males more than females. \; I could be in a relationship with a girl but not a long-term one. I can see myself with a boy in the future, tbh.

Years
  • Hiya I'm Dafydd. And I'm the only gay in the village :D

Actually that's a lie
    I'm not called Dafydd. Nor do i live in a village but I am gay ^-^

I knew i was gay since i was about 9-ish or something. Slight confusion a few years later but thats gone now.

SolarFlare

King Of The Inferno.
    Years
  • I am heterosexual, but I have different thoughts sometimes. Mostly because of the negativity everyday at school. I know I'm not gay, because of that fact and hormones..

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I am heterosexual, but I have different thoughts sometimes. Mostly because of the negativity everyday at school. I know I'm not gay, because of that fact and hormones. Plus if I was, I would eventually turn on myself and kill myself. That's how I know I'm not.

ummm, I am gay, and do not want to shoot myself. That's how I know I am gay?

That's really not appropriate; just say that you are straight, and leave it at that. You are insinuating that there is something wrong with being gay. You really do have to watch what you say on these forums; it may very well affect someone negatively.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I actually am not sure now. One moment, I'm bi and then I'm Heterosexual, so I can not say, tbh. However, I prefer Males more than Females.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm bisexual, more homosexually inclined than hetero though. I'd rather be intimate with a guy, but would probably prefer a relationship with a woman... So thinking about it, I guess it's definitely bi. :L

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Personally, I would call myself straight at the minute, but I must admit I'm a little bi-curious at the current moment. As I like guys, but I've been having slight urges with girls and it's just kind of weird. Maybe it's something I'd grow out of and maybe it's permanent, I'm not sure >.>

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Heterosexual. I never been slightly interested in the same gender.

Years
  • All these replies are reinforcing my belief that most people on PC aren't straight.

Anyway, rather than complicate it like I normally would I'll just say that I don't really discriminate in who I'm attracted to based on their sex or gender, although I'm probably more inclined to being attracted to girls.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I'm heterosexual. I've never had a moment where I felt anything different. Sure there is a celebrity or two I'd go lesbian for but we all have something like that - I've only ever been attracted to guys and I'm a girl therefore that implies my heterosexuality yes?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm straight, but wouldn't say no to Ryan Gosling. I mean... come on! The guy is, like, a Steve McQueen for our times. Pure sex!

What is your sexuality?

But, for the most part (i.e. for most men who aren't Ryan Gosling), I'm heterosexual.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I'm heterosexual, the only feelings I have for guys are feelings of brotherhood and overall friendship.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Love is love. Love is genderless, ageless(in some cases), and love has no real boundaries. That being said, I can fall in love with just about anybody. Guy, girl, young, old, transsexual, it doesn't matter. Love is love. But, just because I CAN fall in love with them, doesn't mean that I WILL.

I am physically attracted to mainly guys, and then girls. That's it. I like my guys, guys(as in, with the male bits) and my girls, girls(with the female bits). So no, I'm not really attracted to transsexuals, but that doesn't mean that I can't fall in love with them. But that being said, I USUALLY won't date someone who isn't a boy/girl biologically and socially, UNLESS they can actually prove to me their worth it. It might sound unfair, but well that's the truth.

So, to answer this question, I guess you could say I'm bisexual with exceptions. Ahaa.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm straight. I like both guys and girls as friends, but I'll be straight when I go into a serious relationship.

Back