• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Megas do you want in Sun and Moon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Do you think we'll be getting dual megas, or whatever they're called?

Mega Charizard Sun
    Mega Charizard Moon

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • - Lunatone and Solrock for obvious reasons
    - Espeon and Umbreon for the same reason and all Eeveelutions for that matter
    - Arcanine
    - Ninetales
    - Butterfree to go with Beedrill
    - All the starters that don't have megas yet
    - Froslass to go with Glalie
    - Dunsparce, if not a normal evolution

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Bro where's the Hitmontop love?

I was never able to evolve my Tyrogue into one so it gets no love from me. Though Mega Hitmontop would be pretty cool if it got a defense boost and retained Intimidate.

MandL27

Proud Procrastinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    I'm expecting the Johto starters to get some megas in this, mostly because of my theories on how the region will have a Kanto/Johto dynamic with Kalos.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Skarmory, Lumineon, Tauros, Arbok, Sandslash, Golem, Lapras, Johto starters, Shuckle, Ursaring, Zebstrika, Cryogonal, Pyroar, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Aurorus. Any/some of those would be awesome. But Skarmory definitely needs one.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Out of all the Pokemon I would love a Mega Ninetales the most!! really would love a MegaFox in my team, Zoroark second choice for Mega.

For other Pokemon I would love Persian, Liepard, Floatzel, and Mienshao

I know it's very unlikely would love a Mega Flareon

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I want Mega Ho-oh, Mega Lugia, Mega Solrock, Mega Lunatone (if these latest two don't get normal evolutions), Mega Espeon, and Mega Umbreon (the last two are unlikely though).

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    mega zekrom plz

I'll flip if we don't get something with Solrock and Lunatone, but I'm hoping that those two will get a mega or an evolution. I also would love to have Mega Butterfree and Mega Farfetch'd, those are my top four so far.
    It really would be silly if Solrock and Lunatone don't get something in these games

Sirfetch’d

Agreed with all your choices, especially Arcanine. It's well overdue! I wouldn't mind seeing some Kalos Pokémon get Megas too.

I'd like to see not only Kalos Pokemon get megas but more Unova mons too. Mega Audino was a disappointment in all honesty and I feel like that region has so many cool Pokemon who could use one. Imagine pokemon such as Mega Jellicent, Mega Serperior, etc :)

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Kalos Mons deserve megas. Mega Goodra... Hmmmmm. Mega Talonflame would be wild.

I won't be surprised if Lunatone and Solrock got megas since well, sun and moon. Heh.

Sirfetch’d

of course you'd choose Jellicent!

With Zoroark being a fan favorite like Lucario, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it got a mega. It's a really interesting Pokemon itself.

Sirfetch’d

I'd like to see Mega Gigalith! I'm sure it'd look super cool in shiny form.

Mega Gigalith would be really sweet too! It has one of the best shinies in the game but outside of that, is quite boring. I feel like Rock typed Pokemon are neglected as a whole so if a few got a mega to boost them up some, it'd be pretty sweet! Maybe some type of electromagnetic levitating rock, sorta like the ones in Chargestone cave, would be a cool concept for it.

Years
  • If Sun and Moon are Generation 7 (and they seem to be), I would find it weird to have Mega Evolutions for any Pokemon from Generation 1-5. It's because they could have been present in XY and ORAS.
    It makes sense for there to be Mega Evolutions of Generation 6 Pokemon since there is only one present (Diancie).
    Besides, it's odd that for the mechanic to be introduced in Generation 6 that almost none of the Pokemon can perform it.
    It would be nice to get the Generation 6 starters Mega Evolutions.

Years
  • Honestly: No new megas. Go back to just straight up adding evolutions/pre evo's please :c

Realisticly: Johto and Sinnoh starters, Lunatone, Solrock.

Really want mega arbok though.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Any Pokémon that evolves with a Sun Stone or Moon Stone could realistically get an evolution.

So that's:

Sun - Bellossom,Whimsicott, Lilligant, Heliolisk, Sunflora.

Moon - Clefable, Nidos, Wigglytuff, Delcatty, Musharna.

Of the above list Clefable looks very probable whilst Delcatty could really do with w boost. Lilligant would be the one I would like to see most.

Solrock and Lunatone should get something. Mega Solrock would be Rock/Fire whilst Lunatone could be Rock/Psychic.

Elsewhere I'd like to see Dragonite get a long overdue Mega along with Milotic and Butterfree.

Back