• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the first thing you do when you wake up?

Years
  • Fall back asleep :V (Seriously, I almost always wake up way too early, so I go back to sleep.)

When I get up, though, first thing I do varies: I either get on the computer and check some things, get on my iPad, or go to the bathroom.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I usually check my phone then go and immediately take a shower and brush my teeth before doing anything else. I hate lounging around in pajamas..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I roll over and check my phone, catch up on Twitter while I slowly wake up, and then if I have to do anything, I'm probably late, so I hurriedly throw clothes on and run out the door. (If I don't have to do anything, I will proceed to lie in bed watching Youtube videos on my phone and doing nothing for a few hours.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha I roll over and check my mail on the phone :p Slowly waking up, like Erica.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Wake up, go to the bathroom, unclog the system(there's a lot of mucus), then promptly smoke while having coffee. Its a never ending cycle.

Years
  • Wake up, go to the bathroom, unclog the system(there's a lot of mucus), then promptly smoke while having coffee. Its a never ending cycle.

Similar words were in my mouth right now, before I saw your post. Wake up, turn on the laptop, bathroom, prepare coffee, light a cig and then drink coffee.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I lay in bed for about 10 minutes, if I can't go back to sleep then I'll check my messages on various Pokemon Forums or YouTube or Email - see what's new.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Wake up, go to the bathroom, unclog the system(there's a lot of mucus), then promptly smoke while having coffee. Its a never ending cycle.

>there's a lot of mucus
    >smoke

I think I found your problem, captain! :)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I always check my phone first thing in the morning, and can spend anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes on it before I actually get up and out of bed lol. Then it's just bathroom routines and getting ready for the day, depending on what I'm doing that day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I check my phone, which usually blinds me, so I lay in bed for a few minutes with my eyes open.

Years
  • The first thing you guys do is check the phone? The first thing I do is turn on the TV. Half the time I don't watch it - I just lie in bed with my eyes closed - but it keeps me from falling asleep again. After I find the energy to move I do the usual, shower and brush.

Back