• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the first thing you do when you wake up?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Brush my teeth and wash my face maybe...sometime, when i late to class i just eat my breakfast and go..

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Open my eyes. Hehehehe. Hehe. He.

Nah, I usually make myself some breakfast or a cup of tea. Or pee. I usually need to pee first thing in the morning.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    On a free day, I rinse my face and then eat breakfast.

On school days, I take a shower, then eat breakfast.

Years
    On a free day, I rinse my face and then eat breakfast.

On school days, I take a shower, then eat breakfast.

Wait, I'm confused, so when you have less time you have a lengthier routine?

I always brush my teeth in the morning and wash my face, but the very first thing I do when I wake up is check what time it is. If we are getting technical.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Hit snooze and then fall back asleep. I have a hard time motivating myself to get up in the morning. After I have hit snooze a couple of times I meander into the bathroom for a shower and then the next stop is the kitchen for breakfast.

Sirfetch’d

Pretty sure I'm not alone here but the first thing I do is check my phone for texts, skype messages, PC notifications etc. Then I proceed to get out of bed...if I don't fall back asleep that is haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Tend to my womanly needs. Interpret that however you wish.

On a work day I shower right after. On a free day I usually work out after, eat, lay around, and get to the shower eventually.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I always brush my teeth in the morning and wash my face, but the very first thing I do when I wake up is check what time it is. If we are getting technical.

I took it as "on days I go out, I put more effort into my appearance".

I go to the bathroom and then brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush/straighten my hair. I've experimented with just rolling over and lying in bed on my computer for a while but I've determined that then it's harder to wake up and it's hard enough.

Years
    I actually look at my phone first and foremost, but that's mostly because it doubles as my alarm clock and it's almost like a reflex now, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I check what time it is, then then usually I go back to bed unless I have somewhere to be, then I go to the bathroom and take a shower. But first I look in my closet and pick out what I'm going to wear.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I always check my phone first. If I have something to do I'll brush my teeth and take a shower, otherwise I may just sit in bed and be on the phone for a while, maybe turn on the TV.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023

It's exactly as Oryx said. When I have to go outside, I need to take a shower to feel more clean and fresh lol.
    When I have a free day, I take my time taking a shower later in the day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    What the first thing you do when you wake up?

Then I normally go pee.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I usually wake up and make my pees and poops and then take a shower to wash off all of the prior nights' liquids and smells.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Turn off my alarm, or reset it so it'll go off later in case I fall asleep again. Then, I generally check my email on my phone, and check a few websites, until I convince myself to get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    First thing I do when I actually convince myself to get out of bed is go to the bathroom then depending on whether its a school day or not I put on new clothes. If it's a weekend I usually stay in my pajamas and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Back