• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the last food you ate today?

Years
  • Boneless chicken bites in hot sauce at my local country club. Place is a good Friday night dinner hangout for us and our parents' friends.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • A double cheeseburger from McDonalds. Couldn't be bothered with making food, so I opted for fast food. Such an unhealthy person I am.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Just finished a pretty yummy dinner. I steamed some frozen rice and tossed in diced onions and some stir fry sauce/marinade for flavor, and topped it all with a fried egg. A little plain, but not bad for a cheap 5 minute meal :9

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm about to have a Bagel with Cream Cheese because I have been on a Bagel with Cream Cheese kick the past few days whoops.

Years
  • Had Six Flags Roller Coaster Crunch ice cream while at Six Flags Great Adventure. Haven't had dinner at home yet, but I will shortly.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Had some pasta with some marinara sauce earlier. Nothing too special other than the habanero sauce that I added into the marinara before mixing. Thankfully I had some sprite to wash it down and keep the taste from lingering in my mouth for too long.

Back