• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What theme do you use?

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Color Flattered ORAS. I'm not sure if it was the standard theme when I got here, but it definitely became my go-to. I love it, although it's white and might be pretty bright on the eyes at certain times when I use PC.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    slooooowpoke because it's both funny and easy on my eyes lol

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • VBulletin Default.

Kidding. Color Flattened X. It's been hard on my eyes to transition from dark-ish colors to a site with a light-ish background like say, Twitter or Youtube. Plus I like the look and the colors. But no joke, I would use VBulletin Default if it weren't for Color Flattened X.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    PC Theme

I use Dimensional Rift for the nostalgia factor (it's always been my choice since many years ago) but it's looking a bit old now and I'm searching for a replacement.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Trying out 'sloooooooowpooooooke' right now omg I love it SO PINK *o*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Guys good news I found a super pretty one; Begin, Again is just love ?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I switch about once a month, sometimes I'll switch more frequently if I really don't like the one I'm on. Currently I'm on Let's Get This Party Startered, which I like.

I'm hoping that based pc staff will let me make a Bidoof theme when PC 2.0 comes out, because I'd use that all the time <3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I have changed to Color Flat ORAS in a search for a theme I like. I am... ok with this one. At least I can like stuff now.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Been using Inflicted One for ages but I recently switched to Ampharos' Starry Night and I really like it! Will probably stick with this one. :D

Years
  • Chromatic.

I know Nick (Patchisou Yutohru) may be not viewing PC right now but I have always shown loyalty to him with this very skin.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I use the default theme. I prefer bright themes more than dark. I'm not really into themes though, except my Keldeo theme on Firefox.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I use PokeCommunity Pro (the red version). I like minimalist themes, and this one fits the bill well. Red + black's also a neat colour scheme.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Been using sky high forever pretty much :)
    Changing off it is gonna be hard, whenever I get logged out, browsing is a pain.

Back