• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time do you normally go to bed?

Sirfetch’d

I was going to bed around 3 am(which wasn't good since I normally go into work between 6-8) but I've gone to bed the last few nights around 12 or so. Getting better!

Years
Most of the time it's somewhere between 11:00 and 11:30 at night, but on nights where I work in the morning the next day, I try to aim for 10:00-10:30.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I get in bed at 12:20AM, and actually go to sleep sometime after 1:30AM. 1:55AM at the latest.

Years
I do shift work, so I don't have a proper sleep schedule, though I aim to be in bed about 7 hours before I have to wake up (around 11 if I'm opening the next day, or 2-3am if I'm doing a close). In a perfect world, I'd be asleep before midnight every night, but for now it's just not meant to be.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Depends on how much schoolwork I have to do that night! Usually I go to bed around 11:50PM though most of the time I go to bed between 12:00 - 1:00AM. However if I'm really exhausted, then I might end up falling asleep at say 9:30PM accidentally. On weekends if I have nothing to do I usually stay up pretty late... till around 3:00AM roughly. Probably should stop doing that so often. :D

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
lately, i've been going to bed around ten p.m. i got injured at my last job, and my injury has caused me to rest a lot and now i'm constantly lethargic. i feel like an old man already.

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
oh wow that is early even for me, what does your schedule consist of?

Waking up at 5:50 A.M. going to school until 11:15 A.M. and studying the rest of the day, if I don't have to go through a medical checking.

TY

single
day

one day im about to blow up im telling you

Back