• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
xxxHolic!! I adore Holic. It's one of my favorite anime, if not my all-time fave. It's too bad I feel like the only person who has ever seen it 😅

Days
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Yes, Master Mosquiton is a great OVA series! It's a bit of a hidden gem, but it's definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of stylish anime with a good sense of humor. The series follows the story of Yurine Himekura, a young girl who is obsessed with becoming immortal. She makes a deal with a vampire named Mosquiton, who agrees to help her find a legendary artifact called the O-Part, which is said to grant eternal youth and beauty. Along the way, they are pursued by a variety of enemies, including the government and a rival vampire clan.
Master Mosquiton is full of great action, comedy, and romance. It's also a surprisingly thought-provoking series, exploring themes such as the nature of immortality and the importance of living in the moment.
If you're looking for a fun and stylish anime series to watch, I highly recommend Master Mosquiton. It's available to stream on Crunchyroll.

Gruffin

Kwip yip!
Days
I've been rereading Inuyasha lately. Still got a ways to go, but I'm hoping to finally finish the series this time around.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
As far as anime is concerned, I've been going back and forth between One Piece (currently on Ep. 59) and also rewatching Food Wars (Season 3, Ep. 16). As for last manga I've read, I'm currently on the 5th chapter on Blue Exorcist.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The last manga I read was the first volume of BL Metamorphosis and I absolutely loved it and dropped everything to order the entire rest of the series from my physical library because I couldn't wait for a digital hold to be up on the next volume. It's such a sweet story!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Kinda in the middle of a bunch of things lol, but the most recent stuff has been volumes of The Promised Neverland, Berserk, and some of Tatsuki Fujimoto's non-Chainsaw Man stuff. Next thing I'm gonna read is another collection of Junji Ito's stuff.

BWZ

Days
  • Seen today
The Fable by Katsuhisa Minami

The_Fable_manga_vol._1.png

It's about a professional killer that has been ordered to put his "career" on hold and live the life on an ordinary citizen. It's a grounded drama/thriller seinen but is also very funny by times - when a guy that has only known killing contracts in his life is forced to to something like getting a regular job, hilarity ensues :P

9/10 . One of the best mangas I've read in recent memory

Days
  • Seen yesterday
I most recently finished Delicious in Dungeon by Ryoko Kui, and have been eagerly watching the anime as episodes drop weekly. It's one of my top favorite series ever, and the adaptation is quite good and spot-on.

I am currently in the middle of reading book 3 of Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Ohio
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
It's been awhile since I've posted in this thread. That's mostly because anime has been kind of dead for me recently. I should probably do something to remedy that. Maybe try to get through some stuff in my backlog finally? We'll see. Either way...

Mashle S2 english dub began finally. No I don't know what took so long. Great start already though.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Ohio
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
The new Spice and Wolf anime has started english dubbed for a couple of weeks now. I never watched the original so I can't really compare the two. It's definitely... unique... so far. I'll give it that much.

Back