• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

I watched the new Ghostbusters film!

The critics have ripped this one apart but honestly I felt it captured the spirit (hehehe) of the 80's films even better than Afterlife and I loved that one! I really enjoyed Frozen Empire

Gentlemen Broncos (2009)
[PokeCommunity.com] What was the last movie you watched?

Done a watch through of the Hunger Games films so I can watch the prequel with everything fresh. I haven't got round to that yet but hopefully I can watch it soon.

I just watched Moana and Encanto again. And they were both like really good, again. of course :coolrim:

The Land Before Time

It made me fall asleep.

I saw this post was liked recently.

I didn't have a single memory of this movie until I watched it a few days ago. I had no idea I even knew it existed back in 2018.

Gee, I wonder why.

Minions: The Rise of Gru in anticipation of the next Despicable Me film.

Can't believe it took me so long to watch this... I REALLY enjoyed it! Gets a little bit too silly towards the end which let's it down a tad but overall it's a great film.

The Boogens. Honestly, I was expecting it to be better than it turned out to be. I came across it somewhere and had seen some positive reviews for it, so I decided to give it a try. It was quite disappointing- the only really good thing they did was to not show you what the creatures looked like until near the end. I'm really not sure whether it's any better than Troll 2. They're both pretty awful. At least the Irn-Bru and Jelly Babies I had whilst watching it were major, because the film sure wasn't.

Back