• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
Hunger Games: Mockingbird Part 2. What my sisters and I didn't realize until days after we watched it is that we skipped 2 movies in the Hunger Games series. We made the silly assumption that part 2 meant it was the second movie. We were very confused at first, but it started to make sense eventually.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
School of Rock (2003) first time I saw it wasn't very funny. It made up for it with its heartfelt storyline 8/10

Years
Just finished watching "American Fiction" (2023). I thought it was pretty good overall and I enjoyed the social commentary; however the movie definitely spent too much time on family melodrama that could've been cut back on and I felt that a certain event near the beginning didn't have the impact on the characters it should've. 8/10.

Back