• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    It's funny story time! Or video time or whatever the heck you thought was funny last!

So dude, what had you laughing earlier?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I just laughed very hard with some friends of me as we were brainstorming a sitcom idea we had about them doing IT out our school and then casting teachers and students in character stereotypes, and such. It was silly, but we had a good laugh.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    okay something just now made me hurt myself laughing that i feel like sharing with all of you.

i don't know why this is so funny to me but oh my god i can't BREAthe.

JAPAN HAS GONE TOO FAR.

Sirfetch’d

Today my family was sharing stories and we were reminiscing about my grandparents and how they were always fighting and causing a scene in public lol. Idk why it's so funny but you have to know them I guess to get it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Last night when I saw this

warning: swearwords in gifs.
    Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • The fact that I just battled a noob with a team of legendaries used a Rayquaza with the move Twister...?

Otherwise, this thread. :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Toya from Gotcharocka tweeting like every few seconds and quoting himself... god knows why lol. He's like... drawing weird things like... I CAN'T SPEAK JAPANESE LOL SOMEONE TEACH IT TO ME SO I CAN READ IT.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • This guy and I were acting like idiots yesterday. I'd post the convo, but it wouldn't make sense in English if I tried to translate it.

This, too.

Oh, the shit I find on FB. :')

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Me and Foxrally's convershunnnnn and when I remembered that story of a guy peeing on a train track and getting electrocuted and dying XD

BOY THAT CRACKED ME UP

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not only did I wake up to a tweet from my hero, Takeru... lol I get texts when he makes a tweet... but when I opened twitter, my feed was FILLED with Japanese symbols up the ying yan like... omfg... it made me laugh because I had no idea these guys are so active, despite being Japanese celebrities! lol yes, it made me laugh. I HAVE A WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOR LOL.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • I looked outside my window this morning and I saw a guy slip on a sheet of ice, trip over the curb and accidentally flip over into some hedges.

It's little cruel laughs like that let you know that today is going to be an okay day.

Back