• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Eat some teriyaki today, lots of steamed rice, and chicken mixed with a spicy teriyaki.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Soup.
    I was feeling lazy and didn't want to cook, so it was out of a can too.

Yes, yes, yes, I know, a chef eating canned soup, blaspheme!
    Well you know what? I'm only human!

[/wtf]

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Chicken legs that I spent a while getting hot and... cooked... yesterday, ate them as leftovers today.

Years
    I had a plate of spaghetti with four-cheese tomato sauce, which waasn't nearly as good as I'd hoped.

I also had a couple of mints a few minutes ago, but I don't know if I'd quite consider those food.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I went to my aunt's for dinner and we had teriyaki chicken strips, broccoli, lemon-herb potatoes, and cheddar biscuits. Then super gooey brownies. :D Yum.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Had a couple of burgers along with some rice & broth, nothing really fancy but it hit the spot pretty good.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    The last thing I ate was some cheese and hamburger mix from Velveeta called Cheesy Skillets. A lot like Hamburger Helper.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Rice with vegetables, soup and steamed fish. Typical chinese dinner, nothing special.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    cheese and bread and tea....was my royal majesty breakfast today!

i decided to fast today but i'm going to eat Pizza later tonight! :3

mix cheese pizza for Tally the mouse! :3

Back