• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was Your Last Achievement/Trophy?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    DING!
    Running off will get you nowhere

My second-last LIMBO achievement - hidden level in almost complete darkness; it was interesting 'cause you mostly have to rely on sounds to get through it.

Ahhh, LIMBO. I feel like that game can be either one of the easiest or hardest games to get achievements in. What was it, isn't there an achievement where you have to beat the whole game in one sitting and have less than 5 deaths? I feel if you don't have a walkthrough in front of you, than that one is utterly impossible.

I don't even want to try to get that one, I foresee a lot of rage involved, haha.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Haven't played 360 in ages. Steam longer than that :X So, I have no idea.

Closest thing, I guess..... my 3DS just congratulated me on getting a StreetPass after a long break. That's kind of like an achievement

EDIT:
    Today's StreetPass achievement - StreetPassing someone on their birthday. Which wasn't entirely surprising, since I knew it was their birthday

Last edited:
    Years
    This is my last trophy on Playstation:

Game: Final Fantasy X2
    Trophy Level: Bronze
    Trophy Name: Millionaire
    Objective: Pay off O'akas debt

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

Challenge the pros
    Win a street challenge against an authentic club team in stage 4 of world tour​

FIFA Street

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I played Fibbage the other day for the Xbox One and felt 700/1000 Gamerscore out of just one round of the game. Probably one of the easiest games I've ever played when it came to getting achievements. Call it "cheating" but I just used my phone and my laptop to sign in and ultimately used those to work the game in my favor (the game ultimately acts like a You Don't Know Jack game type where you just answer questions)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Well I got two more achievements in Assassin's Creed II yesterday. Of the two I got, the last one was either Assassin For Hire or A Piece of the Puzzle. Course both of those had the same amount of gamerpoints, which was 10. Now for one of the achievements required completing your first assassination mission for Lorenzo il Magnifico, while the other required unlocking a piece of Subject 16's video.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

Obelisk Conquered!
    Complete Stage 3 of Babel.​

Just one last stage and... I will finally have Catherine Platinum...

I am super impressed that you've gotten almost all the trophies! While I haven't played the game myself, I've heard that game is up there as one of the hardest games. What trophy do you have left to get?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I think that the last one I got was Arizona Killer on Fallout: New Vegas a few weeks ago. I did it the lazy way and just re-programmed the anti-aircraft gun to shoot down the vertibird.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Shine on, You Crazy Round Thing
    Complete the game with more than 150 orbs collected in total.

Steamworld Dig.

Such a good game!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I am super impressed that you've gotten almost all the trophies! While I haven't played the game myself, I've heard that game is up there as one of the hardest games. What trophy do you have left to get?
    Yes, it's seriously hard game but in a way only 4 random stages are ultra hard other trophies are pretty doable...
    I'm just missing one random stage and get all gold medals on hard.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I got a Tales of Xillia 2 Trophy. It's Bronze and it's named "Dimension Destroyer" My only one I got in ToX2 so far, haha hoping and working on getting more. :3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My latest trophy was in Final Fantasy X-2 remastered HD.

It was the Tricky Trapper. I earned it for helping Clasko catch a Chocobo. It was a bronze trophy, and I earned it on June 12, 2014... I think that's my latest trophy so far anyway.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    The last four achievements I got were in a game that came out yesterday. The game was Destiny. The four achievements were each worth 20 gamerpoints. The four achievements were as follows:

Ship Rite
    Rebuild a Jumpship

A New Steed
    Obtain and equip a new personal vehicle

Inspector
    Inspect another player

Dragon Slayer
    Kill a champion of the Dark

Back