• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was Your Last Achievement/Trophy?

VividSpaceRain

Living on the moon.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    Mine was in Grand Theft Auto V.

Welcome to Los Santos - You repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis. - 10G

Years
  • From The Last of Us:

No Matter What - Hard (silver trophy)
    Complete the game on Hard

Hard wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Now to complete it in Survivor mode.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • This might sound really silly, but I got my latest achievement from Xbox Fitness on my Xbox One...

Almost Perfect - 30G
    You got 5 stars in more than 3/4 of the drills in one session.

That was incredibly difficult, you have no idea. It's not like I couldn't do the drills - I've been doing a lot of 30 minute Mossa Fight workouts - but rather the Kinect is really finicky when it comes to locating your position, which is used to detect how hard you are working out and the pace at which you doing it at (5 stars is the highest rating you can get with each drill.) Although the fact that I do it in my room and not my basement doesn't help because of the smaller space, but I felt very accomplished when I got that achievement.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • What Was Your Last Achievement/Trophy?

None More Wanted
    Awarded for successfully collecting all Most Wanted trophies​

Platinum for Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
    Now only DLCs.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I was all excited to brag for a moment because the last trophy I got that meant anything to me was a Platinum, but then I remembered I started Uncharted 3 the next day and got a bunch of random ones in that. :( So less impressively, my last achievement was uhhh... Drop the Bomb Hotshot in Uncharted 3. "Make five enemies drop their grenade by shooting them", apparently. You can tell I've been going through this game on auto-pilot, pretty much, because I wasn't even aware that was a mechanic in this game, LOL. (I guess that explains a lot though.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Unlocked: 25 Jul @ 11:51pm
    Happily Ever After
    Completed Episode 5: "Cry Wolf"

15 Days with no Achievements... I need my fix!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It's Stuck
    Prepare a dry landing

Achievement in LIMBO for finding one of those egg.. glass.. things. I'm not really sure what they are, but they're the collectibles in the game.

Unlocked: 25 Jul @ 11:51pm
    Happily Ever After
    Completed Episode 5: "Cry Wolf"

15 Days with no Achievements... I need my fix!

Ahh, still need to play ep. 5. D: I usually play these right after they come out but I haven't been that keen on it this time. Story wasn't really going in the direction I had thought/hoped it would, I suppose.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    With incentive from Playfire Rewards, I took the ten minutes this afternoon to 100% Ampu-Tea. I only had one achievement left and I'd been putting it off for good reason.

What Was Your Last Achievement/Trophy?

You served.
    Finally made a perfect cup of tea.

It's such a cute icon, though.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • It's Stuck
    Prepare a dry landing

Achievement in LIMBO for finding one of those egg.. glass.. things. I'm not really sure what they are, but they're the collectibles in the game.

Ahhh, LIMBO. I feel like that game can be either one of the easiest or hardest games to get achievements in. What was it, isn't there an achievement where you have to beat the whole game in one sitting and have less than 5 deaths? I feel if you don't have a walkthrough in front of you, than that one is utterly impossible.

Another one I can think of is in Trials HD where you have to complete the Ultimate Endurance tournament without having any faults whatsoever. If you've never heard of this game, it's a motorcycle game with great physics and basically you have to beat a bunch of Extreme-ranked maps without crashing once. Nope, nope, nope.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think it was Speedster on Kingdom Hearts HD. All I'm missing is Easy/Hard Mode trophies for the platinum.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm a Bit... I Mean Witch. from Bayonetta it's a Bronze trophy which I got for executing a torture attack. I just started playing the game for the first time ever on my PS3 about a half hour ago.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The Missing Body
    Helped Ingrid find peace

I CAN'T LEAVE THE APARTMENT BUILDING. And I don't mean it's because I'm a ghost that can't open doors - the game (Murdered: Soul Suspect) keeps crashing when I try to exit Apartment 4A. So I figured I'd find all the collectibles in it and do this side case.

I'll look into what's wrong later, apparently the game's buggy as hell.

Back