• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your last dream about?

Years
  • I just woke up from a nightmare involving an intruder trying to break into my house. I kept trying to look into the peep hole, but to no avail.

I forced myself awake, but as I woke up I heard a super creepy sound (that was probably my cats).

What about you? Have any weird dreams lately? Or what's the last dream you remember?

Maedar

Banned
    Years
  • I had a strange one the other day.

I had a dream about a giant tank or something driving over a forest, crushing everything in its path.

Then I woke up and wondered when Mortal Engines was playing at the theater downtown...

Years
  • My dreams lately have been all sorts of weird and fucked up. Here's the last three I remember.

1. I stole a baby and went on the run. I don't know why. I don't even like babies. Yet in my dream I kidnapped an infant and fled into the forest in an attempt to escape the authorities.

2. I was at home and there was tornadoes tearing shit up absolutely everywhere outside. Like, hundreds of tornadoes as far as the eye could see. What was really weird though, is that everything had an inexplicably pink tint like I was looking through some weird lens.

3. No destruction or crimes. I was at some sort of festival with user: Kitty at a location that looked suspiciously like my old primary school, except that the classrooms had all been replaced with stores and restaurants - like legit stores and restaurants. A bunch of businesses were laid out in almost exactly the same layout as the school I went to as a kid. To top it off, the focal point of the dream was a cow that was covered in copious amounts of glitter. It lived in a barn attached to one of the food places.

Maybe it's just because they've been so weird but, it's unusual that I remember these dreams. I normally don't retain memory of my dreams long after waking up but I remember three sequential nights worth of dreams quite clearly.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Oh god, my dreams are insane so I'm glad this thread is a thing now

Though, my most recent dream wasn't super crazy- it was a work nightmare in which customers kept trying to come in even though we were closed. :| I have those dreams way too often.....

Years
  • Oh god, my dreams are insane so I'm glad this thread is a thing now

Though, my most recent dream wasn't super crazy- it was a work nightmare in which customers kept trying to come in even though we were closed. :| I have those dreams way too often.....

I think that's called being awake.

Reactions: noa

Metriname

its metr
    Years
  • the dream i had today was one of the coolest ones i've ever had, it basically made a cinematic universe out of the most interesting dreams i've ever had, it had everything, false awakenings, futuristic cities, escherian schools, game shows and superweapons, sadly i woke up midway.
    i really, really wish i could have seen the rest :(

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i had a dream my sister and i were running late to a drag performance and i didn't have the wig i wanted to use and i was stuck with this bright pink one. but the song i was gonna perform to was helena by mcr so that was Not The Wig for that but i was all 'i can make this work' and i woke up before i ever found out if i actually made it work.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    the last one i had was that i stole my grandmas coffee pot and gave it to a neighbor because she didn't have one lmao, and then i woke up :/

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Last night/this morning I dreamed about buying furniture but there was a problem with it. Funny thing though is I'm not actually in it but moreso in the perspective of someone else, and the way it's played out is moreso similar in comedy shows.

A weird dream I had while sick a week or two ago was I was in Chuck E Cheese, but then a huge worm monster came and everyone was running away haha.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I am regularly plagued with bizarre, vivid, and often nightmarish dreams. I think it's from the medication I'm on. For an immediate example:

A dream just woke me up at 3am. Mind you it's now about 3:30am as I write this. It was about defending my house, family, and friends from an unseen threat outside in this very strange almost apocalyptic environment. After distinctly hearing a menacing noise from inside the house, my uncle and I creep through checking the indoor traps. Nothing was triggered. So we armed ourselves with weapons, opened the flood lights and prepared for a shootout.

Turned out to be a bunch of scavenging teenagers with a bad attitude, but we were able to drive them off with force after diplomacy didn't work. Afterwards, on threat that they would make a return, or that the other mutated beasts of the wilderness would be attracted to the commotion of the fight, I was stationed with a .357 at the bathroom window for the night, directly facing the woods behind my home. I woke up when I fell asleep on guard duty.

Last edited:
    Back