• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your kids?

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
Simple enough. Let's assume sexuality and current relationship status do not play into this at all and wherever you are you can either have or adopt kids.

Hard Mode: Non-gendered names for both.

(I'm too bad for hard mode)

Boys:
Spoiler:

Girls:
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

I'd name my son Cameron but I have no idea what I would name my daughter :x I've never actually given this any thought....

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I've always really liked the name Cindy for girls so I'd probably go with that if I had a daughter. For boys I don't really have any strong opinions, but I dislike a lot of common names like John, Bob or Sam. I'd probably go with William or something similar. I also quite like Castform's suggestion of Cameron.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Rolling with the assumption that I'd ever have a little one, here are the names I like:

Boys: Noah, Charlie, Jeffrey
Girls: Amelia, Olivia, Alice

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I'm gonna name mine one of Ampera, Kelvin, Litra, Meetre, and probably Shekan.

...not sure how I'll make Mole as a decent sounding name but I'll find a way.

Physics family ftw.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I've known for years that if I have a daughter, I'd name her either Maëlle or Amélie. I have no idea what I'd name a son though, I haven't really found a name that I like enough yet.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
If I ever have a son, I'd probably name him Jake. If I ever have a daughter, I'd name her Viola.

Chances are, both scenarios are highly unlikely to happen.

Years
I've always planned on naming my daughter Victoria if I ever had one. I haven't given much thought to boy names, however. Here are some names for each gender that I would consider.

Girl - Victoria, Olivia, Violet, Aria
Boy - Aaron, Daniel, Isaac, Lucas

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I've always loved the names Jasper, Alex, and Hayley! Sidney/Sydney and Adelaide are cool names too that I've always been fond of but I can't help but feel sorry for my kids if I name them after such comparatively lame Australian cities ;)

Oliver's a really cool name too! I've definitely thought a lot more about boys' names than girls' names tbh

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Unfortunately we have already discussed this:

Run! jk

Hypothetical to the extreme because I love kids but I'd suck at looking after a person for 18 years. I have a hard enough time looking after me.

Boy: Isaiah, David, Marc

Girl: Margaret, Lisa, Jessica

Most of these are named after someone.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I would love to have a girl named Nixon. This is one of my most favorite names. I also wouldn't mind naming her Olivia, Fiona or Dove. Maybe even Anya. For boys though, I'm not very sure. That's always been tough for me, even when writing stories and have to come up with names for male characters. I do like the names Mica, Nico and Blaise.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Even though I am never having kids, I've always wished I had some male creature of some species to name Alexander. I love the name for some reason.

Hard Mode: Non-gendered names for both.
Easy. I also like the names Taylor and Jordan.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
For a girl I am thinking Emma, don't mind about Eva, Hannah or Anya. If she's Ginger I want to name her Alice.

For a boy I don't know... Maybe Antoine (french name, sorry)

But that's if I have kids. Not sure about this.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
Easy. I also like the names Taylor and Jordan.
idk why i find this so cool but my name is taylor and my brother's name is jordan.

i really admire the name tyler for a boy or girl but i wouldn't name any of my children tyler because of the resemblance to my name. i also like audrey, victoria, and lauren for a girl. i'd name my boy alexander or carter.

Years
I'm gonna name mine one of Ampera, Kelvin, Litra, Meetre, and probably Shekan.

...not sure how I'll make Mole as a decent sounding name but I'll find a way.

Physics family ftw.

Molly

Anyway, I actually have a lot of trouble with boys names but I really like the names Felicity and Grace for girls. Eve is nice too.

Years
Evelyn, Clara, Lacey, Luna, Cynthia, Samus, January, Justice, Arden, Ariella, Hope, Honor, Mabelle,Valentina and Faelynn
For girls

Alexander, Ekeizel, Bennett, Skye, River, Skylark, Robin, Devin, Garrett, Noel and Daniel for.boys

Back