• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would your Occupation be?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    I don't know if there has been a thread for this.
    My question is, if you lived in Pokemon World, what would do for a living? Would you prefer to be a competitive battler, a gym leader, or something else... the pokemon world needs bus drivers and school teachers too :P
    Bonus question, what region would you choose to live/spend the most time in?

I think I would be a scientist, specifically a field biologist with some technology development on the side. And probably in the Kanto/Johto region just because its a big continent.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'd love to be an Elite Four member in the Sinnoh region. While science and research would be interesting in the Pokémon world, I think I'd get more of a kick out of being one of the regions top trainers!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll be that weird explorer who travels from region to region assembling a team that I'll call the six keys of destruction. Afterwards, I'll take down all the gods of the Pokemon world in a battle so epic, that the world will be drawn into it; with destruction raining from the heavens and everything.

Starpire

King of Crystal Styx
    Years
    i'd probably end up being a grunt at the least.
    most likely a Team Skull grunt.. i'd enforce a neon aesthetic. glowing shoes.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
    You see those workers that you keep on meeting inside caves or factories? Yep, in the pokemon world, I'd be a miner. Having pokemon to help with heavy-duty workload is useful.

Region? Kalos.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I think I'd enjoy caring for Pokémon more than battling if I lived in the Pokémon world tbh, so I'd want to be a breeder/run a daycare or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I'd enjoy caring for Pokémon more than battling if I lived in the Pokémon world tbh, so I'd want to be a breeder/run a daycare or something.
    Yea, me too tbh. Although I think I'd be a researcher of some kind in the pokémon world too haha, but definitely keep a Skitty and a Ninetales and a Flareon as pets <33

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I think people would have the wrong impression about battling, which is why I wanna try to be a Gym Leader, or maybe work for the Pokemon League in general. Mostly I'd like to help inspiring trainers work together with their Pokemon in becoming stronger together with their own pokemon, and building a bond that nothing can replicate.

Being a Gym Leader sounds fun to battle against many opponents too. :]

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Professor for more advanced battling. Basically like college instead of the regular schools, but unfortunately that doesnt exist yet in the pokemon world.

On the side ill be a competitive battler.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
    Most likely something with caring for Pokémon.

I don't work with animals or so in real life, but I can see myself definitely doing that in the Pokémon World. Perhaps as a Pokémon fitness instructor, e.g. helping Pokémon with exercising, either to enhance or restore them physically.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    For me, I'd probably be a Pokemon Breeder, or a Coordinator. I'm not too much interesting in the competitive scene when it comes to Pokemon battles.

What Would your Occupation be?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    I like the idea of a Pokémaniac walking around in Pokemon-themed costumes all day appealing. I would just be crazy about Pokemon and collecting them. Seems like a blast. Weird out all of the people walking along the route or town.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Pokemon Professor. Without a doubt. I already wanna hug every Pokemon in the world, and that'd give me the perfect opportunity.
    I would also be a trainer while doing so. Gotta have some way to protect the Pokemon I research. Maybe one day I can get promoted to the region's Prof. <3

Back