• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your copy/paste clipboard?

Years
    • Online now
    Press CTRL V. Here's mine.

fennekin

I was mentioning fennekin in a forum game, wasn't sure if I spelled it correctly so I copied and pasted it into google.

I was correct.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, this used to be an ooold thread I think.

I don't have anything on my clipbord currently, apparently. That's unusual.

Years
    • Online now
    Haha, this used to be an ooold thread I think.

I don't have anything on my clipbord currently, apparently. That's unusual.

On the old forum I used, it was in the forum games section.

I don't think it makes much sense as a forum game so I decided to post it here instead.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Side comment, my saying CTRL V was stupid because I have a feeling many people use pokecommunity on a mobile device.

Years
  • On the old forum I used, it was in the forum games section.

I don't think it makes much sense as a forum game so I decided to post it here instead.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Side comment, my saying CTRL V was stupid because I have a feeling many people use pokecommunity on a mobile device.

A lot of forums I was a member of as a kid moved it into forum games. I think forum games usually also didn't bring your post count up.
    had to copy Gardevoir in Google to ensure correct spelling.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This picture that won't paste normally:

What's on your copy/paste clipboard?

I copy/pasted it into Discord lol

Years
    • Online now
    A lot of forums I was a member of as a kid moved it into forum games. I think forum games usually also didn't bring your post count up.
    had to copy Gardevoir in Google to ensure correct spelling.

That's interesting. I can totally see why they wouldn't want forum games to count towards posts.

I'm still not overly familiar with forums. This is only the second one I've ever stuck around on, but there are certain aspects about the other one I miss. There was a popular "rate the above song" thread. I've seen it attempted here, but it never gains the same traction. It was my favorite thread.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I swear every time I enter this thread I just have absolutely nothing on my ctrl+V, idk why

Years
    • Online now
    310-870-3349

Jake Paul's phone number he publicly displays, i copied and pasted because i wanted to see how legit it was

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • What's on your copy/paste clipboard?

Was editing signature :v

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Nothing atm.

Kinda rare, not gonna lie.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    (int)((playerPos.z + 1.0f)*cubicmap->width + playerPos.x)

Working on some game engine code right now, trying to get positional player stuff working nicely before progressing to the next step.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • No, I didn't copy the spoilers. It's just that what I copied is kinda long.

Spoiler:

In poetry class, we were given the task of finding the opposite of every word in Mary Reufle's "Earthly Failure," then try to make it a coherent poem on its own. This...hasn't gone through the second step yet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    2002 : The possibility of water still existing on Mars was made known. According to NASA, a spacecraft called Odyssey had detected it on this plane

Was looking up what happened on my birthday before d: not much cool stuff.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • What's on your copy/paste clipboard?

a meme i made because I learned Disney now has the rights to the new Black Rock Shooter anime. So in my head, I was going "Mickey holding a gun to huke/supercell's head saying: gimme your franchise, or else...." and viola, I made this from gun clipart.

Back