• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
yesterday i had sold some old video games i didn't want anymore and i got 25 dollars for it, and since the video games belonged to both me and my sister, we split the money and got 12.50 each.

we both got wendys, the 4 for 4 dollars meal there and a frosty. then we went to dollar general and i got a paw patrol coloring book and some winnie the pooh stickers to stick on my laptop to add to my collection.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Got new eyeliner (ran out) and makeup remover pads, as well as gummi worms because I had a craving for it

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Jeans, trousers, a cardigan and a nice scarf downtown yesterday on my lunch break. Unless you count the Chai Latte I got on my way back too~

User19sq

I last bought fast-food over two months ago. T'was the last time I had money. I shall never forget that day.

Sirfetch’d

I just bought a 3 inch mattress topper for my bed. It's super comfy!!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Aside from mundane things like groceries and gas, I bought the attachment set DLC for Tales of Berseria the other night. So you can guess how much I'm screwing around with the characters' hair now lol.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Today I just bought a pack of rechargeable batteries with charger as part of the set. It sure fits nicely with my Wiimote whenever I wanna play in Wii console.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • He/They/Them
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
2 Cheetos Snacks (Normal and Puff)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i got two themes for my 3ds, a shadow the hedgehog one and the pokemon sun and moon tropical theme, and i got the super mario bros game they have on the eshop. i'd say it was 10 dollars well spent.

Sirfetch’d

I bought a 25 cent pack of gum to get some cash back today.

Back