• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
As the title say, what is last thing you buy? Food? Starbucks? Hoodies? ☆☆☆

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Groceries, which included soya yogurt, a grapefruit, some wild salmon fillets, spinach, strawberries, cucumber, limes, corn crackers, and tomatoes. I think it came out to 15 pounds..

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • they/he
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Chewy blueberry vanilla kind bars since I always haver a stash with me at work.

Bay

Years
Tuesday night I went to buy myself soda and chips, and then shortly after I went to another store with my mom to help her buy more groceries. Off the top of my head we bought cereal, bananas, and chicken.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I bought Pizza Hut with Mountain Dew. Man I sure regret it now since pizza always gets to me.

I was craving it so oh well lol

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • they/he
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I purchased almond butter, coco powder, baking soda and chocolate chips to make cookies.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2019
In fact there were a lot of things because yesterday I hadn smth like a great shopping day {XD} I bought some food, clothes and two favourite books as a gift to myself :) Also some aloe and coconut oil for my girlfriend because she wants to grow her long hair again and according to different tips about fastening this process like on this site these products are really necessary. Personally I didn't try these tips but I hope that they are true and she'll be pleased with the final result >_>

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I bought the Divergent series, a cute little native american doll, some Starbucks Super fruit chews (because this is for food) and an adult coloring book as well. Not sure if I'm missing anything else here. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I bought a lot of clothes yesterday...two shirts, two pairs of shorts, a romper, a dress, and a flower crown. I won't need anything else for a while now, haha.

Back