• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • I went and bought some sparkling berry water since I am trying to quit soda.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • A small bottle of Dr. Pepper. The stuff is so good that I'm already thinking about buying another.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • 2 Kuttari plushies, of Zorua
    awake and a sleeping version

a Kuttari plush Eevee open eyes

another Fennekin plush

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    A new lip stain from Sephora lmao my mom got me a gift card for Christmas. I also got a plumping lip gloss, it's from Too Faced in the shade "Let's Flamingle" aka Watermelon Pink

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2018
    Hmmm. The last thing I bought was two bags of Ruffles and a huge container of hummus from Costco. I love my snacks man.

Years
  • I just bought four Haruhi Suzumiya items a couple weeks ago.
    1. SOS Brigade Mug
    2. Haruhi Suzumiya Figma Figure
    3. Kyon Figma Figure
    4. First Haruhi Light Novel in Japanese

Only the mug has come in so far.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • A couple of covers for my phone. I found some nice ones for once! I also bought a birthday present for my friend; the stripy dress she was eyeing a few days ago and told me that it'd be nice.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Mmm let's see. A couple of v-necks and a flannel from Target and a detective Pusheen plush from BAM. I'm an adult that makes great purchasing choices.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    There was a con yesterday, got some nice stuff:
    • Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Saber shrine maiden figurine (for incredibly cheap)
    • Monomi plush (damaged but idc)
    • Pokéball earrings
    • Common Flaaffy card from a €0,50 vending machine

I got two things that I really wanted, and in the end I spent less than I had in mind for myself!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Missed my tram by seconds (cry) so I bought a goat cheese/walnut foccacia at the station for dinner. Had to do something with my waiting time :D

Back