• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the riskiest thing you've done?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Sat on top of the car while my brother drove it. He wasn't going very fast, but it sure felt like I was going to slip any second.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    I've done plenty of trespassing for sure, usually into areas that are supposed to be haunted. One of the places had an owner who shoots on sight (thankfully, he shoots to miss) and the other lead to a couple cop calls that we thankfully never had to deal with as we would be gone just before they got there but we'd see the cop cars as we left the area.

Wovoka

Glaceon = Best Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    Went to go get some sticks off a tree when i went camping once. I was using a knife and nearly cut my finger off.

Outlier

I tried to climb a school building while high. There was a group of us and someone kicked our ball on the roof so I volunteered to go get it. I didn't get very far.

Years
    I don't know what my biggest risk is, but for me I guess it's going to places that ask you to be quiet. It's because I have a terrible noise problem that I know is a problem with my autism. My fear of these "quiet areas" was triggered due to noise complaints supposedly being directed at me.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    Visiting Lebanon last year - less than 100 miles away from ISIS.

When I went to northern Queensland with my family a few years ago, I swam in a river that had saltwater crocodiles in it. I stayed away from them, but they were clearly visible.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    Climbing off some iron ladder above a ravine in the White Canyon in the Sinai desert.
    And by ladder I mean iron bars that are stuck in the rock wall, which are really hard to reach from the cliff above. And we had no safety lines or anything, so if you'd slip you'd probably fall to your death. I didn't realize how dangerous it was at the time though.

Jiggling Jigglypuff

I'll Sing Ya To Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Biggest risk I took just happened last month for me. My parents took my older sister out shopping to get some things for moving into college later in August. I was here in the house with one of my friends drinking some Coke and we both thought it would be fun to raid my parents liquor cabinet and add some Rum to our drink. We did it not once, not twice, but three times. Needless to say we were both not feeling very well overnight and the next morning. I do think my parents have a idea what we did, but played it off as a lesson learned.

Years
    Visiting Lebanon last year - less than 100 miles away from ISIS.

When I went to northern Queensland with my family a few years ago, I swam in a river that had saltwater crocodiles in it. I stayed away from them, but they were clearly visible.

Is it uncomfortable having balls of steel?

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    walked home through my extremely rough neighbourhood after dark alone wearing little clothing, and also walked down a lane and an alley while i was at it. i was eleven and a dumb idiot i'm really lucky nothing happened, the crime in my area is really high.

Years
    Hmm . . . it's tough to decide on just one thing you know? But OK here goes. So I cycle to work and to make the commute a bit more deadly, I wear a training mask, which basically makes it harder to breathe by restricting air flow. I probably almost killed myself a few times using it in my earlier days, as it really leaves you starved of oxygen when exerting yourself up an incline. I've adapted pretty well to it these days so the risk is lessened due to increased resilience but it's still pretty dangerous stuff and I seriously wouldn't recommend anyone to attempt what I do.

Running away from home I suppose? I managed to get a 10 hour car ride away to another country (from NYC to Canada) so it was definitely a risk. This was about 8-9 years ago. I was an immature teenager and regret that, can't imagine how the parents felt when I didn't come home that night. Literally just upped and left with almost nothing except my phone and money to pay for Greyhound transportation fare.

Arriving at Toronto during the middle of the night and getting lost wasn't very pleasing. /:

Back