• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the weather like today? (Quel temps fait-il ? ♪)

Years
    It was like 45F today after being below 0F for what seemed like every other day for the past 3 months. Needless to say, I am enjoying this.

Years
    Hot. It got to 85°F here today with a mix of clouds and sun. Lows tonight in the mid-to-upper 60s.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    It's a temperate overcast day. Not even jacket weather, but I wish it was sunny.

Spring is so early in the Piedmont, isn't it? It was so late in the Rockies, that's for sure. If I were still there we'd have another month or two of ice storms.

Years
    IT IS ACTUALLY ABOVE FREEZING THIS MORNING HUZZAH

The snow is actually mostly melted. Happy days. :') Although it's still overcast outside, which is the only complaint I'd have about today.

Everyone gets happy here in Canada once it hits above freezing. Not entirely sure whether it's because I'm not Canadian enough or cold-blooded, but that is definitely not warm enough for my liking :c I still bundle up like it's -30 until the temperature hits the double digits. And just when we think Spring weather comes around, it goes right back to being cold. Canada, stop your PMS-ing ;-;

Back