• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the weather like today? (Quel temps fait-il ? ♪)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    It's all cold and wet here in NC. I miss the Colorado winters where it'd be dry as hades and be both snowing and sunny at the same time, and you could go crunch the snow in your boots.

I also miss when it'd be sunny and raining at the same time as well. Nature's stage is in Colorado Springs, I swear it.

Years
    ^ Pretty much my experience today. I even brought out my gloves and scarf and I usually never remember to do that because I can't be bothered.

It's kind of like the weather was like oh you have to do stuff today here have lots of wind and snow and zero visibility whatsoever.

It's like currently 3 degrees here right now not including any wind chill, which of course there's a wind chill warning here until monday. Oh tomorrow is going to be just lovely, should we manage to make it anywhere.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Last weekend was beautiful, but this weekend is a bitter cold. I cannot wear my t-shirts and flip-flops. ;^;

... It's a very manageable 52°F here. Some parts of the house are somewhat cold. My dog was shivering, so I covered him with a blanket. Poor thing. :(

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    -40 today in Thornbury, ON. Blowing snow, windy and boyfriend's mother needs us to clear out her shed buried under four feet of snow in the backyard lol! I'm'a stay inside where it's toasty warm brrrr

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's gonna be 82 today. Eighty freaking two. I feel very bad for 90% of the US getting slammed by the cold weather.

Years
    No kidding, we had another snowfall last night, and I saw it while I was in one of the upstairs lounges. At least the walkways have been paved off since, but i'll be glad when i'm in Florida two weeks from now.

Years
    Anyone else getting an unusual amount of snow days? We've been out for half a week, and it looks like it's going to freeze over again tonight, with record low temperatures and all.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Anyone else getting an unusual amount of snow days? We've been out for half a week, and it looks like it's going to freeze over again tonight, with record low temperatures and all.

Last year, my county of Simcoe had snowdays the weeks after Christmas break. They were supposed to go back to school early January but they didn't get back till mid-January due to digging out, sheer cold and blizzard warnings.

x

As for Ottawa today, it was about -15C! Sunny so not too bad. Wind was a little brisk when I went out for radiology earlier. Other than that, a good day for canal skating ☺

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    Here in Portland 55°F and very cloudy. That's not so bad, but yesterday it was 65 and sunny and I'm missing it... I'm very ready for spring to begin.

Sirfetch’d

Freezing cold today! The low tonight is around 18 which is a record for this time of year. Tomorrow is supposed to be really windy too so that will make it even worse :X

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Clear blue skies with a light breeze and 22°C.

These last few days have been a perfect seeing as Summer is coming to end in a couple of days.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I looked at Houston's weather for next week. Rainy and cold in the mid 50's. I was planning to pack light because I'm only going to be there for four days. I chose the wrong week to visit the city. ;;

I think when I move there, I am going to miss Cali's weather like craaaaazy.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    GO AWAY SNOW.

I'm in Ohio, and the snow won't stop, I need to go do stuff, I hate being stuck in my house.
    I shouldn't have waited to get Majora's Mask 3D, now I can't go get it because the snow. I wants my zeldas. >:(

Back