• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the weather like today? (Quel temps fait-il ? ♪)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I think this is the third time I've done this thread in six years.

What's it like out today where you are? Where are you? Cold, humid, snowy, rainy, dry, windy?

In Ottawa, ON, it's pretty cold! Yesterday was very much like Spring, but today it's feeling chilly. Properly around -20C. Not too windy, no snow, but the slush from yesterday has frozen, so that's great to walk on :pink_no: Not really.

What about you!

Years
    Here in Pennsylvania, it's decently cold out, but not terribly anymore, it's starting to get a little warmer by standards. And after we get back from break in March, it's sure to continue to get nicer out...

Sirfetch’d

It was kinda warm here today but definitely not as warm as it was a few days ago(we nearly hit 75). I think it's going to continue to be warm for a few more days before cooling back off again. SO ready for spring time.

Belldandy

Years
    Lots of snow today in Ottawa! Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy ☺

Nice out, too, without lots of wind, so that's always good. Winter is brrrrr

Years
    It snowed. I woke up and I saw snow. And just to rub it in my face even more, a short while later it actually started snowing more. It's like nature is laughing at me.

But now it's actually sunny out, mostly clear skies, and the snow is melting. Good riddance. I dare not see how cold it is though; it was enough for me to turn on the heater again this morning.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    It's about 60ºF here in California, clear skies and a bit chilly for me. I wish we had some snow, haha,

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Sigh... It's really hot down here in Florida. Today was one of the better days, but even then, it was only at 67 degrees. The lowest I've seen over here was about 45 degrees, and even that was a rare occurrence. =/

(Where's the darn snow?)

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Dude, it's hella windy today, and that sucks. I think the wind is the worst thing in the world man. Like I would rather it be 150 degrees out than windy. I bet it's windy in hell too.

Belldandy

Years
    Cold today in Thornbury, ON off Georgian Bay. Brrrr! -20ish or so and windy :pink_frown: We have to help the 'rents dig out their backyard shed, too, and move it all to Owen Sound. Going to be a chilly day :pink_no:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Cold today in Thornbury, ON off Georgian Bay. Brrrr! -20ish or so and windy :pink_frown: We have to help the 'rents dig out their backyard shed, too, and move it all to Owen Sound. Going to be a chilly day :pink_no:

You said Thornbury, and all I thought of was this guy:
    What's the weather like today? (Quel temps fait-il ? ♪)

SHOT

Here in Berlin today the weather boats clear skies and a gentle wind, but temperatures around 5 Celcius, 41 Fahrenheit. Lovely and cool ^^

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Right now, it's kind of chilly, but tolerable.

Since I'm more used to warmth because of this climate I live in, when it does get cold, it is extremely irritating and I don't feel like doing anything. At least it's sunny. However, I am NOT looking forward to the night time either, when it gets even colder. It's so cold, I don't even feel like I can move. At least it doesn't snow here. Unlike a lot of people, I am not enchanted by the romanticism of snow. I know that dealing with it would probably be a pain in the ass.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    It's windy as all heck right now. And it's pretty darn cold too. 25 mph winds and 17 degrees. Jeez.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    It's windy as all heck right now. And it's pretty darn cold too. 25 mph winds and 17 degrees. Jeez.

The kind of cold where if your boots are untied, fuck it, you ain't bending down to tie them up or the wind will wreck you.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    it's pretty windy out. it's probably all of that love in the air.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It's warm in the sun, and cold in the shadows. The twilight between winter and spring. *sigh*

Back