• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What's the worst anime you've ever seen?

Years
  • disgusting moeblob art style.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uZWvbQI.jpg

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • For the first one I was referring to "As Long as There's Love, It Doesn't Matter If He Is My Brother, Right?" (c/p from MyAnimeList)

Haven't seen this one yet, but.

In relation to this: "I Don't Like You At All, Big Brother!" was atrocious.
    The art style was garbage, and they pulled the "adopted sibling" card on the "incest taboo" thing. It was also really poor taste for a harem anime. It was also awkward.

And I've seen some good incest anime like Koi Kaze, in contrast, but I'm not a fan of incest in any way.

masterofcheese

Student at DWMA
    Years
  • hard to say since the weeb in me cant seem to feel like any anime ive watched is aweful, although there is some ive had a hard time watching.
    - school days
    - shimoneta
    - fuuka
    pretty sure theres more but i forgot which ones ive seen

Years
  • Eh. . I've had my fair share of horrible anime, hard to single out one in particular, but I'll have to say attack on titan for now.

I don't think I've ever watched anything that frustrated me as much as that anime.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hametsu no Mars (Mars of Destruction). This 19 minutes and a half anime is just unwatchable. A disgrace of the comedy genre.

Years
  • The X 1999 movie is pretty sad considering what it could have been. X is one of Clamp's masterpieces, and the tv series is pretty good, but the movie is so rushed that it is almost incoherent. Characters who should have major storylines are killed off in the first few seconds of the movie. Its only memorable for the lengthy shots of heads being chopped off and sailing through the air. If you think Dragon Ball Z is nonstop fighting then wait until you see X.

There is something worse though, Gilgamesh. Unlike the X movie that dumbed down the story into nothing more than slick combat. Gilgamesh wanted to be deep. It had all of these undeveloped plotlines that it could not weave together well from a generic dystopian future to some thin references to legends from ancient Sumer, to a gothic mansion, two emo teens, cloning experiments, debt collectors, demons dropping out of the sky, long lost relatives popping out of nowhere-- it is all over the place. Has the worst pacing I have seen, villains who wonder in and out of the story without clear motives. The X movie was shallow and rushed, but as per usual it had Clamp's sleek shoujo art. Gilgamesh is a messy trainwreck of 23 episodes, it has no redeeming features.

Miyuki-chan in Wonderland is my pick for #1 worst anime. I love Alice in Wonderland and reading and viewing its many retellings. This has none of the imagination or world-building I associate with Clamp, it is not a genuine effort to transport us to a magical world, Its just poorly written ecchi. It fails miserably at any attempts at humor, Miyuki-chan is simply an excuse to show panties. Short as it was this mindless movie was still a complete waste of half an hour... at least Gilgamesh tried, Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland is plain lazy.

Last edited:
    Back