• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your new year's resolution for 2024?

Years
    What is your new year's resolution for 2024? For me I honestly don't do them. I've made some in the past like eat out less, drink less soda, work out more, etc...but to no aval. What about you guys?

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    I know. To be specific, this case of it has me running on almost no energy at all times. Think of a Battery that is old in a new phone: It charges slowly, and runs out fast. That's me since getting Covid in Sept 2022.

Years
    Exercise

Focus on studies more

Anyways... munches on pizza while watching Family Guy
    family guy cartoons comics GIF

I will have the same resolution I have had for years (get a girlfriend) and its just to have one to fail at every year, otherwise I don't do these things at all :'D
    Yeah, me either. I don't do them anymore cause I ALWAYS fail at it. I hope you can get a girlfriend sometime though!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Yeah, me either. I don't do them anymore cause I ALWAYS fail at it. I hope you can get a girlfriend sometime though!
    Yeah I have consistently failed mine too every year I have done them... seriously or not seriously. Would be nice to get a girlfriend, but if not, it is what it is being single has plenty of benefits aswell :'D

Days
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Yeah I have consistently failed mine too every year I have done them... seriously or not seriously. Would be nice to get a girlfriend, but if not, it is what it is being single has plenty of benefits aswell :'D
    Hope you find someone who loves you for you!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty terrible at resolutions, in fact I still have last year's resolution left unticked and that's gonna carry over... but having some goals is better than none, if you don't beat yourself up for not reaching them in time (oops).

In a nutshell, my 2024's resolution will be trying a fair bit harder to be myself! Which does mean being more healthy, responsible, active, all of that, but can also be seen as very literal (if you know me, you know) <3

Dally-Ogami

Well-fed Snorlax ✨
    Years
    I want to be a good, and reliable friend in 2024 ~ I was spread thin in 2023, and several of my friends needed me emotionally and I wasn't there due to my own troubles. :sadwick:
    I am much stronger now, so I want to pay it forward this year.

Years
    Gonna be 16 this march, so I wanna do good in my first job! 😤
    Oh nice!
    I want to be a good, and reliable friend in 2024 ~ I was spread thin in 2023, and several of my friends needed me emotionally and I wasn't there due to my own troubles. :sadwick:
    I am much stronger now, so I want to pay it forward this year.
    Feel like one for me is to talk to a friend a bit more this coming year. We've stopped talking on Discord as much and never did find out why

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm good at going through with resolutions that involve hobbies like playing games or trying out different things. Eventually, I figured I don't need to make those resolutions. On the other hand anything that involves socializing I just keep utterly failing at. ^^"

I don't really have come up with anything for next year. I've also realized some time ago, that I don't need to because I can just randomly decide to start doing something without having to wait for the next year. xD

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Honestly? Just surviving the year will be enough for me. My country's in an extremely unstable, uncertain situation, and I will need to steel myself for whatever task I decide to take on, whether it's finally having stable employment or going back to college to continue my education.

Oh, and maybe not making any plans for next year will be for the best since they all end up falling through. I'll also have to work on winging it completely.

Years
    I actually don't make them, because I proceed to forget what my resolution was.
    However, I will make an attempt to say "sorry" less often. I'm one of those people who says it constantly for everything.

Years
    I don't really make New Year's resolutions, I usually set up my goals for the next year at the end of October. So for the next year, I plan on doing my Ph. D. state exam. And also get the my health back in a good shape. Both physical and mental health. And I would like to start writing more often. I won a writing competition this year and I feel motivated to write more.

Back