• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your new year's resolution for 2024?

Years
    I actually don't make them, because I proceed to forget what my resolution was.
    However, I will make an attempt to say "sorry" less often. I'm one of those people who says it constantly for everything.

I had a therapist threaten me (in a fun way honestly) if I said sorry one more time... I immediately apologised without thinking or missing a beat. She was not amused 😅

What is your new year's resolution for 2024? For me I honestly don't do them. I've made some in the past like eat out less, drink less soda, work out more, etc...but to no aval. What about you guys?

I don't really make resolutions, I set intentions. Often they are things like attempting to stay as healthy as I'm able to, or be a better friend (my goodness do I need to work on this in 2024), or be kinder to myself, or connect more with nature.

This year all my intentions pretty much amounted to the same thing: find Starlight

Years
    I've never done them. If there's something I want to change I'll do it of my own accord already anyway, regardless of what time of year it is. If there isn't then I'm not gonna force myself to change something just to have a new years resolution.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm trying to watch 1 movie per day for 365 days. This is a monumental task and requires silly things like waking up earlier if I'm not going to have time that day.

But it's fun and I end up watching movies I otherwise would ignore.

Reactions: Nah
    Back