• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your underpants radius?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    For those of you who don't understand the How I Met Your Mother reference, an "underpants radius" refers to how far from your bedroom you will travel in your underwear.

For example while this may not be true, the characters on the show hypothesised that the normal person's underpants radius is the distance between their bedroom and the shower, however as a person feels worse about themselves, they become more complacent and lazy and their underpants radius gets larger.

So I ask you, PokeCommunity, how far will you travel in your underwear (or pyjamas I guess as an alternative)? What's the farthest you have travelled? Or to put it simply:

What is your underpants radius?

Also just a note: I am not asking how good or bad you feel about yourself, that was just a way to explain the concept of an underpants radius.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My entire house. I hate pants.

But I feel it's the opposite - I'm more likely to not wear pants if I feel good about myself, cause otherwise I'll be embarrassed by being pantsless!

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    to the bathroom and possibly the kitchen if nobody is awake. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    To the front yard to get my newspaper or mail, usually early on in the morning so there would be less people around to see me in such apparel at the time.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    With no alcohol in system my house, well that is if I'm home alone.

I've stripped down to my boxers and beyond a number of times outside after drinking though. Looks like I'm winning so far.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Thought this thread was about anatomy.
    What's your underpants radius?

The largest distance would be between my apartment and the dumpster. I don't have a problem in my house. tehe!

Last edited by a moderator:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Within a two house radius of my house, lol. I tend to be as quick as I can when I'm outside in my underwear, but inside I'm as casual as one can be wearing only underwear, or even less.....

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Around the whole house in underwear since I live alone, otherwise it would probably be different. In Pajamas? Well..I've gone just about everywhere in pajamas. Especially class.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I live with my family, and since I don't wanna blind them with my stunning physique [/sarcasm] I rarely leave my room without being fully clothed. >__>

If I lived by myself though, it would probably be the whole house/apartment/whatever, but once I leave the residence, I have to be dressed. xD

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    lol i walk topless through my house sometimes so well yeah i don't have a problem with it. i love it actually. not when there are people though.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ehh... Probably to the bathroom. But yeah I live with my family, so I would probably never leave my room without pants on... Yeah.

Years
    To the bathroom at the very most, which is 5 steps away from my bedroom door. And I'll be home alone if I am walking there in just underwear. >_>;;

I don't trust walking around near naked with my roommate.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    You would ask something like this.

Since I don't really have any reason to be anywhere outside of my house with minimal clothing on, I'd say the whole inside of my house.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    If I know for a fact I'll be home alone all day, the whole house. Boxers are basically shorts anyway.

Otherwise, I wouldn't leave my room.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    forget underwear, I walk around my house naked

don't think I ever have gone outside in just underwear though; pyjamas are okay, I will go to the corner shop in my pyjamas, but that's all.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm totally boring and I don't walk anywhere in my underwear (or even just without pants) at all. I'm always fully clothed; parading around the house in only my underwear is just not done in my household at all.

But I could stay in my pyjamas allllll day if I could.

Ayselipera

Uhhhhh I walk around naked in my house quite a bit or with just a towel or I'm a big fan of just a shirt. Which doesn't mean shirt and underwear it's literally just a shirt.

I live on a dead end away from everyone so I will admit I have walked out naked before, but as for actually going anywhere I might go in my pajamas if I decide to go 2am grocery shopping or something. Which is sadly very common for me to do on the weekend.

Back